Can N/A beat Turbo? Let's discuss...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
V8_nutter said:
Learn,,,,study,,,,modified the OEM stock parts. Be more creative, think outside the box and dont depend on performance parts. Think,,,think,,,and think,,,this will make your car faster.
Agree with you..There's the SATISFACTION of DIY that most people don't get.

But machinist in Malaysia not cheap...

And welders that can weld various alloys are like a needle in a haystack.. hard to find a competent one.

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
i serius la ni...hehehe...

ok..ok....topic...topic.....errr... i think u better organize some real time brainstorming between NA and turbo owners...n maybe we can have some real time marking as well......hehehe...my NA is of coz damn slow...i park far...far away ler during the session..hehehehe....

Glock17mm

May 21, 2005
Malaysia
The Japanese are damn good in marketing... they do these aftermarket performance parts and stuffs, and they have already done research on human ego and super-ego... so the aftermarket stuffs are basically the commodities.. our EGO is the product... and thats why we are discussing this!! Kah kah kah!!

Same goes to Akademi Fantasia of Ananda Krishnan... (dont get it? Think now)...

Btw, zaki... how are u? Ni aku daaa...

zaki

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Glock17mm said:
The Japanese are damn good in marketing... they do these aftermarket performance parts and stuffs, and they have already done research on human ego and super-ego... so the aftermarket stuffs are basically the commodities.. our EGO is the product... and thats why we are discussing this!! Kah kah kah!!

Same goes to Akademi Fantasia of Ananda Krishnan... (dont get it? Think now)...

Btw, zaki... how are u? Ni aku daaa...
sorry i don't know u. u're hiding behind the monitor la. :retarded: who r u bai?

mie Civic RS (racing selet),
do you remember when you asked how to calculate torque? the practical way to do it is by datalogging the wheel & engine RPM. when you have the car speed and acceleration you can calculate the wheel torque & whp.
if you have a dyno chart, you can find the car speed & acceleration and do simulation on how fast your car can go. so if you have two sets of dyno charts; one NA and one turbo, you can predict who can beat who....

Last edited:

orc3368

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
vtec cars that great mehhh......good again motorcycle jam also go still smiling pass thru and fuel rise up to 5 ringgit per liter pun still can survive...cehh...btwhow much will it cost if i want to balanced my engine???lol

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
I got quoted 1K for balancing the clutch, flywheel, crank and rods (rods are made to weight evenly, not balanced of course!).. of course.. that quote came from a complete quotation I got for b20b 'engineering works'... so it might be a bit more expensive.. or cheaper depending on who you ask/your location.

Last edited:

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
orc3368 said:
vtec cars that great mehhh......good again motorcycle jam also go still smiling pass thru and fuel rise up to 5 ringgit per liter pun still can survive...cehh...btwhow much will it cost if i want to balanced my engine???lol
Vtec can be fast if you know what you doing. Engine balancing will cost you 800 bucks.

orc3368

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
oh ya shiro ur fren still dun wanna sell the injectors kaaa(without the rail??)

hehehe joking maa v8....lol sure la support vtec...today got drag race in tawau but didn't go up to see...they say vtec sapu habis for n/a category(although vtec cannot be in the same class like other n/a)

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
The one I took picture off already sold off.. now got a couple of other sets.. but as usual.. sold along with the rail... since the rail is basically a piece of junk that is a hard sell... unless you own a H22.. and when was the last time you hear people breaking the stock fuel rail? :retarded:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
orc3368 said:
oh ya shiro ur fren still dun wanna sell the injectors kaaa(without the rail??)

hehehe joking maa v8....lol sure la support vtec...today got drag race in tawau but didn't go up to see...they say vtec sapu habis for n/a category(although vtec cannot be in the same class like other n/a)

haha... tats my tusyen teacher... white eg........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car had been stranded for 3 weeks at house garage coz dont know what is wrong with it. My car tends to stall when i step on the throttle lightly to develop the rpm however if i pump the throttle hard and instantaneously, nothing is wrong. Could it be the fuel filter clogged?Damn hard to drive the car, every time wanna move need to gantung the rpm damn high like wanna launch to drag oni. Give up driving it so kept at house garage oni.

What could be the culprit?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience