can help me? how can i modified my car??

EvanNG

Sep 9, 2006
my car last time chg to 4g93 gsr turbo engine...now im take out the turbo already . piston i already chg back to na piston...but manifold still using gsr turbo manifold...ecu chg back to normal na ecu.

my problem now is.. my car idle timing cannot stable..n vr hard to go over 3000rpm...(like injection spray too many fuel like tat) wat can i suppose to do right now.? chg ecu ? or add something like afc controller can fixed the problem.? the spark plug is black colour when i take out from engine..n got some oil at the spark plug...is means too many fuel go in engine ?

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Bro,why dismantle the turbo in the first place.it's a fairly easy engine to maintain and even fuel consumption is great.

EvanNG

Sep 9, 2006
coz last time ...think want to play in sepang with na engine coz can tahan longer abit...how know .... now the problem come out already...haiz...now i wan to controlled the fuel .. see still got same problem come out or not...= = afc can control the fuel .? or anything can control the fuel dun let them come out so quickly?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
You change ecu to normal ecu d? if your car is running rich is harder to accelarate? no right?

Bump: You change ecu to normal ecu d? if your car is running rich is harder to accelarate? no right?

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
it reminds me on my old engine VR4, i'am also dismantle turbo, get n/a throttle body and chnge ecu. i thought this will bring more save on fuel but i'm really wrong, the engine become more unstable, and somtimes bad idle can turn to dead one and many more probs that i can't tell you...fuel comsuption also not as i expected, dun wanna "pening", i change to new engine..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
if u want to change it back to N/A u must change, ecu , airflow , injectors, all 3 has to be changed

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
my car last time chg to 4g93 gsr turbo engine...now im take out the turbo already . piston i already chg back to na piston...but manifold still using gsr turbo manifold...ecu chg back to normal na ecu.

my problem now is.. my car idle timing cannot stable..n vr hard to go over 3000rpm...(like injection spray too many fuel like tat) wat can i suppose to do right now.? chg ecu ? or add something like afc controller can fixed the problem.? the spark plug is black colour when i take out from engine..n got some oil at the spark plug...is means too many fuel go in engine ?
i think u change this ecu cant suit for ur gsr engine ! u can try fix this problem with any piggyback ecu like afc , e-manage

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Have you change the back smaller cc injector as it sound too much fuel is flowing into the engine? Once you remove everything and goes back to almost normal condition, your ECU need to be re-tune again in order for the new parts to working fine with the new setting.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You have probably heard this story before about BMW working on a M-badged variant of the 1-Series. In fact it's been going on for years, we've seen spy shots and videos alleging to be that of the M-badged 1-Series, but nothing has been official, till now.

In an interview with German webzine "Auto-News", BMW M GmbH's Managing Director Dr. Kay Segler for the first time officially acknowledged the Bavarian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience