Bushings Problem?

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
Calling all sifu’s,

I think it’s time for me to change my bushings for my car. I start to hear metal knocking sound when the car start to move and every time I go through a speed bump( especially front left side). I just gone through shoulder surgery (some mishap) so I can look down under the car for visual defects.The problem is I don’t know which one I should change (definitely front). Can any sifu recommend me which bushing should I change by time? I think none of the car bushing has been replaced before and it’s a 04 PFL model.

what else could cause such noise beside bushings worn out issue?
appreciate the input

Thanks

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Bro,

Just my 2 cents, if you really gona change your bushing, might as well change all front bushes, very hard to identify which part is worn and which not....but u still need to check how many bushes/part available for your car...and also worth noting - the labor charges is not cheap...but after change all the bushes, your car feel brand NEW again...then can fell in love with your car once more!

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yep change all the bushings then do on-wheel balancing and alignment then it should be good for 180km/hr drive.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow forummers,
hv a story that would like to share with u guys. My mum's harrier nearly got stolen in Berkely/Eng Ann Garden in Klang around 10 am this morning. The thiefs ply the new security lock from the socket as I think they want to hot wire the car. The coin box was ripped from the compartment and around the security lock area, the dashboard was pry and broken, in order to get the lock out. The small little window at the back seat (left hand side) was broken to gain entry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience