budget sport car

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
neo is on your list? if i'd be you, i'll be staying far far away from neo. it's not a sport nor performance car.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The very urban word to describe the situation when urge overrule consciousness, = use bottom head to think. It sounds impolite but it has the best description.

As you already have a car, buy it cash or don't buy it due to you still can live without it. If enough cash, think if you have any other dept need to settle 1st. If no dept, also need to think about if you have any saving for emergency use (RM20k for today's standard. If less we don't call it emergency). If you have everything cleared and need to decorate your life with that recycle metal piece that has 4 rubber donuts and able to roll on the road, then go for CRZ or etc. It is tax free or with minimum tax if I'm not wrong. All the best.

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com

ColinLee

Known Member
Sep 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
well the car will be used for daily driven, and some night drag action, hehe,

satria gti still can be loan right?
For me VTEC still the best ba, N/A can pawn Subaru Impreza GC8. Or maybe the Porsche RM35k? haha, But sadly VTEC less RWD. S2k NSX over budget leh.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
neo is not a sports car, so just forget about it
Hahahaha! Neo is not a sports car. Sad but true. But a lot of Neo owners think it is a sports car.

orang90

Nov 11, 2011
Kuching
haha, only debt i have rite now is ptptn, mehh, i will go for vtec, eg6 maybe, less then 35k, p.loan will be, for 7 years is enough

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
vtec stock vs GC8 stock...i dun think vtec can tapao gc8
This is true. Everytime people tel me those screaming Na can tapau turbo, I don't know what they are talking about. I sat in those NA before. Yes they are fast and syok. But try turbo once. Just once. It is a totally different league. IMO, even modded NA needs to have their shit modded out and must be done veyr good then only can tapau a stock turbo car.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

As for our bro here looking for car, I agree with blackhowling and Csl...

Settle all you need to settle first and with the remaining money, find a car about RM 5k below your budget. Keep the 5 k for emergency and fixes. Get a hot hatch/fun to drive car such as eg/ek/lancer mivec/corolla GT/SGTi/Neo. Purebred sports car still out of your league.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Not sure la, last time I at track the Subaru got Turbo lag. 1st and 2nd is Civic FD2R and Civic EG6
FD2R is formidable against Evos and Subarus especially on a technical track. But on a high speed track with fast exit corners it will lose out to the turbos.

stock Vtec vs stock GC8, definitely take the GC8. modified..well.. depends what is done to it. sky is the limit.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ppl..

I m running on a 4g93t stock.. wanna get a piggyback system on.. but kinda confuse between safc neo or e manage???:stupid:
and wat the hell is the diff between the both?? some say e manage some go with safc neo..
so all beautiful ppl.. pls pls give me yr opinion??

Thank you very much :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience