Engine and Performance

Brisk Spark Plug

opentunemy

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.opentunemy.com
Brisk Spark Plug from Czech Republic

Better efficiency, more power, torque, and faster acceleration is achieved trough unparallel, unique and proprietary designs from Brisk.

Brisk is one of World's 10 largest spark plug producers with 70-year tradition of spark plug production. Brisk is a leader in spark plug technology and design, capable of custom production and turnkey projects. Key feature of Premium spark plugs is maximum efficiency and durability for specific application. Brisk annual production of more than 50 million spark plugs among others include: Brisk Super spark plugs, Brisk Extra spark plugs, Brisk Forte spark plugs, Brisk Platin spark plugs, Brisk Double Platin spark plugs, Brisk Racing Iridium spark plugs, Brisk Racing Iridium/Yttrium spark plugs, Brisk Silver Racing spark plugs, Brisk LGS Lamborghini spark plugs, Brisk Extra Turbo Evolution spark plugs, Brisk ZS/ZC spark plugs, Brisk TXS spark plugs, and other.

Kindly call us for suitable for your vehicle.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I was involved in accident in Chinese New Year. My car is Perodua Kenari. The condition is not too bad. Front part, engine not affected, just the airconditioner. Behind part a little bad, kemek till near the tire part.

However, I leave the car to the towing company to fix it. The shop is somewhere near damansara there. Till now, two months also have not finished fixing. Everytime (one week once) I called to ask, the receptionist say fixing and fixing. and they said need a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience