Brisk Newly A-line Yttrium Plug, extending replacement interval up to 100,000KM !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Brisk Newly A-line Yttrium Plug, extending replacement interval up to 100,000KM !!

EtHan_Teo

Sep 1, 2006
Batu Pahat
www.facebook.com
Yttrium Plug,optimization of basic assortment for spark plugs for maximum number of engine types

Price for A-Line Yttrium Plug as below:

any enquiries can direct call or sms me,welcome for sales dealers and car team leaders...thanks:biggrin::biggrin:

Gallery for A-line Yttrium Plugs

Brisk Plug support Brands:

Attachments

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
Re: Brisk Newly A-line Yttrium Plug, extending replacement interval up to 100,000KM !

please pm me the price for 3 electrodes, for 4g93, tq sir. iam very much interested

JBQ

Aug 19, 2007
Re: Brisk Newly A-line Yttrium Plug, extending replacement interval up to 100,000KM !

Do you have Brisk yttrium non-resistor a-line plugs with the 3 electrodes which is compatible with Denso IK22? I need to experiment the suitability with "Plasma Spark System".

CAV8912

Known Member
Dec 7, 2006

for forte 1.6?

gogovios

Jul 28, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

for toyota vios how much?its the platinum how much?platinum plug is batter them like denso iridium plug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First Drive: 2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Hostile over-taker: Check your blind sport, BMW. The M3's doors are about to be blown off.

With its M3, BMW has owned the C-segment hot-rod market, winning hearts, minds, and comparison tests for decades. Others have competed, few have been competitive. Now Mercedes-AMG is plotting a hostile takeover of this popular niche...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience