Known Member
Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
once post pic liao i dono admin will close this topic boh....hahah

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Mahai, Zerotohundred.com consists 90% of content regarding cars lar. Leave the other 10% to be car free lar.

Anyway, this topic evokes a lot of memories of my schooling life. A lot of which are brilliant. I'd like it to continue along those lines. You guys share some of your experiences lar.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
i sense a little frustration from si|verfish ;
why no BJ lately? :wink: hehehe

school days were good; those days innocent fun like pulling the bra straps of girls by guy in school bus. (pull, release). typical jerits then after.

innocent ones wear white Tee's over, the naughty ones wear darker tones. those days black is outlawed in school days but during special school events; campfire; :shocked: :party:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
koolspyda said:

school days were good; those days innocent fun like pulling the bra straps of girls by guy in school bus. (pull, release). typical jerits then after.

innocent ones wear white Tee's over, the naughty ones wear darker tones. those days black is outlawed in school days but during special school events; campfire; :shocked: :party:
thatz when koolspyda turns into a wolf and howl to the moon during the campfire.. hahahaa.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
koolspyda said:
:rolleyes: :thefinger:
I get some everyday, ok.

koolspyda said:

Naughty, naughty...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
remember telling this to a girl when i was form 2(with other friends as well la)

we were teasing her telleing her that...she was flat chested and it was the air that makes her breasty..

she is kinda flatchest la...14 only ma..

hahahhaha

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
zephyr3d said:
thatz when koolspyda turns into a wolf and howl to the moon during the campfire.. hahahaa.
we (SJI scouts) love campfires at , sri aman, assunta, BBGS, st.mary's :star: we are normally first to be invited!!

ahhh sigh. remember the time where we invited certain "guides" for our annual war games!

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
why? your school next to midgets? heheheh
j/k

of course most arent as endowed as we see today (wonderbra). but there were exceptions

-ArChAng3L-

2,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
gti88 said:
last time in my old school, girls do not wear camisoles, just the bra,
and the girls in my school are very open minded about this..
you can see all sorts of colours, lacey ones, designs,etc

hahaha, high school times are the best la nick :)

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Oi...is that the best you lot have to offer.

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
sigh.. damn.. all the goodies i've missed out for going to an all boys school.. yet.. it was not all a lost.. we did have girls for Form 6.. lolz.. and man.. by that time.. most of them are fully ermm.. 'matured' lolz.. still could remember some horny buggers who are basically counting the seconds to recess time just to rush all the way downstairs in hopes of getting a good position for an upskirt view.. lolz..