Bought my viewcam....time for some in-car footage

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
A Sony with harddrive storage of 30Gb capacity (over 2 hours footage at high quality setting). Going to wait for the remote controller to arrive and then engineer a mounting for it in my car...then will be able to activate it practically handsfree.

Yesterday, while being driven to lunch I filmed a f*cker talking on the handphone (without handsfree kit) while driving his car. I noted date, time and location and will download footage and burn onto DVD, then I will make a visit to Polis Trafik and hand them the DVD as evidence. A little payback for the many times I nearly get knocked by stupid drivers such as these.

You'll be surprised how much shit you can record on a normal day's drive.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
A Sony with harddrive storage of 30Gb capacity (over 2 hours footage at high quality setting). Going to wait for the remote controller to arrive and then engineer a mounting for it in my car...then will be able to activate it practically handsfree.

Yesterday, while being driven to lunch I filmed a f*cker talking on the handphone (without handsfree kit) while driving his car. I noted date, time and location and will download footage and burn onto DVD, then I will make a visit to Polis Trafik and hand them the DVD as evidence. A little payback for the many times I nearly get knocked by stupid drivers such as these.

You'll be surprised how much shit you can record on a normal day's drive.
hahaha...linpeh 10 thumbs up for u dude...carry on..:itsme:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
pls take some stupid act in cabin shot....thanks...:biggrin:

like writing while driving, eat KFC while driving, read newspaper while driving, or XX while driving,...thanks..:biggrin:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
ya man upload it here!
it will be some good laughs watching ppl dig their noses while stuck in jams

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
fvel,
Lucky it ain't me in your car when you saw the fella talking on his hand phone. Else, he would've ended on the divider or with scratches on his face due to the broken window shards. haha

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
fvel,
Lucky it ain't me in your car when you saw the fella talking on his hand phone. Else, he would've ended on the divider or with scratches on his face due to the broken window shards. haha

wah.....pls dun be like that....limpeh Kia le...:rofl:

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor
its good to have such gadget mounted in the car, despite security it also serve some fun when end of the day you can get a collection of funny cars or funny actions on the road.

speaking of such, i witness a police car breech red light and went into police station which is few meters away from the traffic stop and guess what? after the breech, the green light comes up in just another few seconds, i was pissed that those cari makan fellow always like to hide under the bridge and stalk people for mistake and use summon as their baits.

there was once a policeman stand behind the wall of the u-turn of damansara utama back to nkve toll... then they walkie talkie and their coyote gang will stop you infront, there was my time i got scared out of noway someone just as close as few inches away and if i were to freak out and turn the steering might just "cheh" (kereta) the moron and wonder does it outlaw or not? haha...

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
As for the requests to upload footage, let me think about it.

Bear in mind, I do plan to release the footage to the police and are prepared to serve as witness if they require it. Once the footage is with the cops, it will be a pending police case since now that a lot of offences are no longer 'summonable'......you just go straight to the court/magistrate to plead your case.

So it's a question of the accused's right to a fair hearing and all that nonsensical legal sh1t. I know, it's only footage of traffic offences but you know lah...don't want possibilities of proceedings to be tainted.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i just wan Rain(Korean Superstar) mask....:biggrin:

read the newspaper last nite, got something pull my attention to..."Snap The Photo Of Those Ppl Who Throw Rubbish Illegally, Can Get RM1000 Rewards..":thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More Super GT content from easy-going Saturday, the calm before the war. Show cars are displayed all-around the Sepang Circuit's welcome centre as well as promo girls providing the sweeter side of the Super GT Scene. Enjoy the Pictures while we bring you more action as the Super GT Race commences in a couple of hours...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience