Just bought a DEH6050UB. How to set ch?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jayson21k

Sep 20, 2005
PD
Hi all Sifus here,
I just bought a DEH6050UB headset and installed with a pair of 6X9 infinity coaxial spkr at rear and a pair of 6.5 diamond audio component spkr at the front. No amp yet, perhaps next phase but then I am happy with this set up sound. I am having difficulties to set the tuner channels. The owner manual given was very brief and of little help. Is there anyway I can get some clue here? Or is there any website that shows step on how to set the channels? Appreciate for some advice here.

SUDIN8240

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
Hello DEH6050UB users! Sorry to interrupt your discussion. I got one question about this model. Is the front face detachable? i need to know b'coz I'm planning to get one soon. Thanks & sorry again!

jimmylim85

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
Hello DEH6050UB users! Sorry to interrupt your discussion. I got one question about this model. Is the front face detachable? i need to know b'coz I'm planning to get one soon. Thanks & sorry again!
All pioneer model 2008 is faceplate detachable. For this DEH6050UB is motorized faceplate. So you can set it auto flip down when you turn off the engine for easier removal.

Bump:
All pioneer model 2008 is faceplate detachable. For this DEH6050UB is motorized faceplate. So you can set it auto flip down when you turn off the engine for easier removal.

Nov 12, 2006
hey guys,i`ve just seen new one like DEH-6050UB it is DEH-7150UB and its just got a white colour display compare with DEH6050UB model is in blue colour display,is it got the same spec as DEH6050UB? I just bought DEH6050UB last month..

THESE ARE THE DETAIL SPECS of DEH-7150UB
-Full white backlight with white display on screen and keypad, all against a black faced unit providing the coolest display
-ORGANIC OEL display with a very attractive graphical design
-USB slot for your pendrive, Ipod, Iphone, HDD or other mass storage devices
-Supported audio formats are MP3/WMA/AAC/CD and tuner
-3 sets of rca preamp outputs for front & rear/sub switchable connections
-RCA outputs are 4V high voltage outputs for the best sound reproduction and minimal distortion
-In built crossover with HPF/LPF switchable frequencies
-7 band graphic equalizer with selectable frequency adjustments
-built in 4x50watts MOSFET high power amplifier
-Motorized flip down face
-Direct track access remote control

Attachments

angeldeservetosleep

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
heaven
www.myteamcity.com
ask me ask me ask me now how to set the preset channel~! i know~! exactly how hahahah

first search the station u want. press list, select any preset u want, then press the center button for 3 second~! hahah i manage to set the channel jz now hahah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im trying to diy autolock for iswara but i only manage to make it unlock. Indeed i want it to be lock by pressing a switch but i cant do it. Anyone have try diy autolock before for iswara? need suggestion!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience