BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

mao_3873

Known Member
May 4, 2008
RM60-RM90. depending on length.... Ask ur mechanic to measure...

There's no specify shop... Everywhere also got. Those shop whom does hydraulic hose... If not, just fo but Ken Racing, buy the hose and fancy fitting and assemble yourself. Could be more expensive.
ic.. alrite.. thx for the info~

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hi, guys...

need tips & advise..

Current ride with Satria GTI ecu with greedy e-manage blue piggy back, BOT with td04l, walbro 255lph fuel pump, boosting 0.5~0.6 bar.

Can I change the stock injector to higher cc injector? Such as 390cc(GSR)/ 450cc(VR4)/ 510cc(Evo3)? which cc injector better?

Can the greedy e-manage blue piggy back tuning with high cc injector above? which is the most suitable cc injector should i choose?

Should I add the adjustable fuel regulator with the cc injector chosen?

Thanks.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Hi, guys...

need tips & advise..

Current ride with Satria GTI ecu with greedy e-manage blue piggy back, BOT with td04l, walbro 255lph fuel pump, boosting 0.5~0.6 bar.

Can I change the stock injector to higher cc injector? Such as 390cc(GSR)/ 450cc(VR4)/ 510cc(Evo3)? which cc injector better?

Can the greedy e-manage blue piggy back tuning with high cc injector above? which is the most suitable cc injector should i choose?

Thanks.
if the curent setting edi tuned and running without problem...u can remain everything

u can upgrade to bigger cc injector for sure, if u r going to boost higher, which retune is needed.

adjustable fuel regulator is good to install so the pressure can be easily set based on ur setting when tuning by ur tuner

e-mananage can tune the big cc for sure...or additional injectors also can be tune

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Hi, guys...

need tips & advise..

Thanks.
The injector driver is in the ECU, not the e manage. U can change the injection pulse via injector harness(ECL illumintate), but cannot change the current output of the coil driver like always said... U need a resistor pack. Why do you need to ask 100 times.

390cc/450cc/510cc from older gen Mitsu are all low impedance injectors. And GTI ecu is driving high impedance injectors. Thus, there's only 2 possibility if u insist on "emanage can control injector current" idea.

1) If you're lucky - The injector went gila and whatever Air flow correction u key in doesn't show any effect.

2) If you're unlucky - U fry your ECU. That's all.

A resistor pack is only RM50-RM80. If you know how to DIY, It's <RM20. Why do you want to risk you ECU just to safe the RM20-RM80.

Nuff said. Read the below if you have time.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f75...istor-box-low-impedance-ohm-injectors-530477/

if the curent setting edi tuned and running without problem...u can remain everything

u can upgrade to bigger cc injector for sure, if u r going to boost higher, which retune is needed.

adjustable fuel regulator is good to install so the pressure can be easily set based on ur setting when tuning by ur tuner

e-mananage can tune the big cc for sure...or additional injectors also can be tune
Yeah, u mentioned the word "CURRENT SETTING". Thanks.

Last edited:

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
The injector driver is in the ECU, not the e manage. U can change the injection pulse via injector harness(ECL illumintate), but cannot change the current output of the coil driver like always said... U need a resistor pack. Why do you need to ask 100 times.

390cc/450cc/510cc from older gen Mitsu are all low impedance injectors. And GTI ecu is driving high impedance injectors. Thus, there's only 2 possibility if u insist on "emanage can control injector current" idea.

1) If you're lucky - The injector went gila and whatever Air flow correction u key in doesn't show any effect.

2) If you're unlucky - U fry your ECU. That's all.

A resistor pack is only RM50-RM80. If you know how to DIY, It's <RM20. Why do you want to risk you ECU just to safe the RM20-RM80.

Nuff said. Read the below if you have time.

How-To: Make/Install Resistor Box for Low Impedance (ohm) Injectors - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Yeah, u mentioned the word "CURRENT SETTING". Thanks.
yes,...noted about the resistor pack issue... no worries.

will upgrade & get it tune once more.

Thanks for the information.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
yes,...noted about the resistor pack issue... no worries.

will upgrade & get it tune once more.

Thanks for the information.
U choose your settings here...
The maximum WHP achieved so far from different injectors running at RON95 fuel

390cc-180WHP
450cc-240WHP
510cc-300WHP

Anything above 510cc, it's very hard on the low end and idle.
Unless u go for a GSR or EVO ECU.

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
U choose your settings here...
The maximum WHP achieved so far from different injectors running at RON95 fuel

390cc-180WHP
450cc-240WHP
510cc-300WHP

Anything above 510cc, it's very hard on the low end and idle.
Unless u go for a GSR or EVO ECU.
:) thanks ... will get my setting done soon & go for dyno tune it.

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
A stock bot here currently running 0.7bar with stock fuel pump and without fuel regulator plus gsr 390cc injectors. Full boost can achieve about 180whp. If u are planning on running low boost then Gsr injectors are more than sufficient. Bigger cc injectors are only if u are planning on high boost with forged internal of course.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
A stock bot here currently running 0.7bar with stock fuel pump and without fuel regulator plus gsr 390cc injectors. Full boost can achieve about 180whp. If u are planning on running low boost then Gsr injectors are more than sufficient. Bigger cc injectors are only if u are planning on high boost with forged internal of course.
The thing is, 390cc, 450cc and 510cc cost about the same.

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
The thing is, 390cc, 450cc and 510cc cost about the same.
True but if u dont need the high delivery of fuel in another way of describing, not running on high boost, the high cc injectors will cause u idle pulse width issue that will make tuning very difficult and in short irratic iddling. Besides if the plan is to run on low boost gsr injectors are more than capable to do so as the matter in fact the max power for this injector is roughly about 300bhp which is way beyond reach on low boost applications.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
True but if u dont need the high delivery of fuel in another way of describing, not running on high boost, the high cc injectors will cause u idle pulse width issue that will make tuning very difficult and in short irratic iddling. Besides if the plan is to run on low boost gsr injectors are more than capable to do so as the matter in fact the max power for this injector is roughly about 300bhp which is way beyond reach on low boost applications.
Wow... Not sure where did u get ur calculation... But u've never achieve anything more than 220WHP with 390cc on a DynoDynamics on various engine capacity with different turbo combination. The highest I've achieved with a 450cc is 24+WHP on dunno dynamics. Even that, it was running at 90% duty cycle...

Hahaha.... Nice info dude... Nice info...

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Wow... Not sure where did u get ur calculation... But u've never achieve anything more than 220WHP with 390cc on a DynoDynamics on various engine capacity with different turbo combination. The highest I've achieved with a 450cc is 24+WHP on dunno dynamics. Even that, it was running at 90% duty cycle...

Hahaha.... Nice info dude... Nice info...
Perhaps u are being sarcastic but Google my good mate. All info are there all over including precise calculation. To reaffirm, what I meant was the 390cc injectors are capable of supporting up to 300bhp at max.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Perhaps u are being sarcastic but Google my good mate. All info are there all over including precise calculation. To reaffirm, what I meant was the 390cc injectors are capable of supporting up to 300bhp at max.
Do all your googling and novel writing you want... I'm just sharing out my experience on Dyno...

But I'm not sure why... The under5 Dyno Dynamics seems to have higher figure compare to other Dyno Dynamics...

Nyway, all dynojet and dastek have sky figure...

And BTW, emanage/M7 EMCON is able to correct(tipu) the Airflow and control injector maximum of 150%. Which in viostar case is 600cc since he's using Satria GTI ECU. So, 510 wouldn't have much problem on the idle...

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
please use the correct google :)
nah a calculator for u , RC Fuel Injection
300BHP , 4 injectors , 0.60 BSFC , even if we set max duty cycle , 43.5psi fuel pressure ,
we would need atleast a 476cc/min injector

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need ur help here, My satria 1.6 4G92 Sohc 1st gear max can only go 20kmh or 25kmh where the RPM already at 5K or 6K. the same goes to my 2st gear, max can only go 30kmh or 35kmh. In english my 1st gear and 2gear cant tarik (no power) why?

If i push my 1st gear to 5K or 6K RPM, the car max can go is 25 sure below 30kmh when i tukar to 2st gear, the car will push back then only go forward, why.

I try my kelisa or my friends satria 1.3 or 1.5 dont have this kind of problem also where their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience