BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
knowing melvin it wont be 0.9 ler, mebe 1.9 ler, 4g18 with forged internals ...

lilvee

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by dolly@Mar 30 2005, 19:34
knowing melvin it wont be 0.9 ler, mebe 1.9 ler, 4g18 with forged internals ...
[snapback]854483[/snapback]​
Blur Civic.. i found u every where la bro :ph34r: (u know wat i mean rite)

so.. when r u gonna boost ur civic?

Waja4646

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Guys...just tested only a few days....my comment on Bolt-On:

1) Turbo 0.6-0.8 bar with 1.6 SOHC-good to cut queau / overtaking / show-off
2) Can playplay with 1.8 GTi and Putra and can makan also...he he he he ...
3) Proper setting ....Just go back to your mechanic where you installed the kit
4) Avoid JPJ try to be low profile as possible and show-off when they r not around!!
5) For daily use....economic with current injectors and only eat fuel when boosting
6) Enjin Pecah, cepat rosak la , tak power la , all are nonsense.....they talk when didn't do the bolt on and a lot of hanky panky excuses here and there....mahal la...
tak payah pakai turbo laaaa......!!!@!#@#
7) Hey...a lot of our friends at Australia and a lot of vtec users in US used Bolt on turbo kit.......why we can't ?....have money and guts go transplant but with proper blueprint.......
8)At this point I'm satisfied........

Waja4646

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Guys...just tested only a few days....my comment on Bolt-On:

1) Turbo 0.6-0.8 bar with 1.6 SOHC-good to cut queau / overtaking / show-off
2) Can playplay with 1.8 GTi and Putra and can makan also...he he he he ...
3) Proper setting ....Just go back to your mechanic where you installed the kit
4) Avoid JPJ try to be low profile as possible and show-off when they r not around!!
5) For daily use....economic with current injectors and only eat fuel when boosting
6) Enjin Pecah, cepat rosak la , tak power la , all are nonsense.....they talk when didn't do the bolt on and a lot of hanky panky excuses here and there....mahal la...
tak payah pakai turbo laaaa......!!!@!#@#
7) Hey...a lot of our friends at Australia and a lot of vtec users in US used Bolt on turbo kit.......why we can't ?....have money and guts go transplant but with proper blueprint.......
8)At this point I'm satisfied........

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
Waja4646,
Glad to know you are satisfied... we actually met at Andy's place but didn't know who you were.. i remember 2 waja's coming together.. back then i was thinking hmm... big intercooler... ;)

lilvee,
Yeah.. have to look at other sources for information on turbo kits.. seems like it is not popular locally.. hard to find info on it even on zth forum.. the other forum seems to have EVERYTHING you will ever need to know.. hahaha.. nice.. B)

You guys mind telling me when your boost kicks in?

Waja4646

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Originally posted by blur_civic@Mar 31 2005, 18:29
Waja4646,
Glad to know you are satisfied... we actually met at Andy's place but didn't know who you were.. i remember 2 waja's coming together.. back then i was thinking hmm... big intercooler... ;)

lilvee,
Yeah.. have to look at other sources for information on turbo kits.. seems like it is not popular locally.. hard to find info on it even on zth forum.. the other forum seems to have EVERYTHING you will ever need to know.. hahaha.. nice.. B)

[snapback]857770[/snapback]​

Blur Civic....that's right....2 crazy wajas..... bolt on and one is EVO 5 inside!!!!!!!!

Lilvee,

Call me for TT...need to share some info......coz you too are or speacies.....

My boost start kicked in at 2800 RPM....yala TD04L ...what do you expect?
Next mod??? planning on 2nd stage .....only time and money will tell...

Blur ....can you share the website on BOLT ON TURBO....forum etc??TQ TQ TQ

lilvee

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by Waja4646+Apr 1 2005, 14:19 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Waja4646 @ Apr 1 2005, 14:19 )</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by blur_civic@Mar 31 2005, 18:29
Waja4646,

lilvee,
Yeah.. have to look at other sources for information on turbo kits.. seems like  it is not popular locally.. hard to find info on it even on zth forum.. the other forum seems to have EVERYTHING you will ever need to know.. hahaha.. nice..  B)

Blur Civic....that's right....2 crazy wajas..... bolt on and one is EVO 5 inside!!!!!!!!

Lilvee,

[snapback]859537[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by Waja4646@Apr 1 2005, 14:19
<!--QuoteBegin-blur_civic
@Mar 31 2005, 18:29
Waja4646,

lilvee,

Lilvee,

[snapback]859537[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Mr Blur... my boost start kick in only at 3.8k rpm and got max 0.8bar at 5k rpm. I like it coz it react as a big VTEC kick from a single cam.. :P which is all our big brother B series have. but mine on stealth mode laa... dont have that roring sound..

Waa.. u aa manyak lansi woo brader waja.. :D just come out few days, now thinking 2nd stage aa oledi... ;)
i know 15G spool faster than me.. like yours at 2.8k rpm. when u got ur max boost? is the snail pull through out the red line?
Nanti kita kena TT wokey... i call u...how bout u mr blur? wanna test drive? B)

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
When got Bolt-On Turbo TT (BOT TT :D), pls call/SMS me too K?

016-908 4695 / 019-684 1500

johnson_goh86

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Visit site
hey~ i would like to get something clear.. bolt-on turbo? jpj okay wif it? i`ve been getting mixed reactions in forums as well as among frens.. some say yes.. some say no... what do you guyz think?
ahha.. BOT TT? i oso interested.. but i not yet bolt on le.. :(

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Waja4646,
How long already have you been running on your bolt on turbo? Problems don't come so early wan lar... they'll come in a couple month's time...especially if u push too far with your stock internals.

How high are you boosting anywayz? Fueling problem how u solve?

"Enjin Pecah, cepat rosak la , tak power la , all are nonsense.....they talk when didn't do the bolt on and a lot of hanky panky excuses here and there....mahal la..."

This is only true for people who overboost... or push their engines too far without knowing their limits.

I've seen this dark blue waja, bolt on turbo kit (TD04 i think), with EVO6 intercooler!! Fella was installing Haltech in N1 Racing... before Haltech:Boost 0.8bar, 140+hp on wheel with SAFC and extra injectors. AFter Haltech: Boost 0.4bar, 150+hp on wheel... they tried to dyno at 0.8, came out 180+hp on wheel, but detuned to 0.4 bar only for reliability.

lilvee

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by johnson_goh86@Apr 1 2005, 17:02
hey~ i would like to get something clear.. bolt-on turbo? jpj okay wif it? i`ve been getting mixed reactions in forums as well as among frens.. some say yes.. some say no... what do you guyz think?
ahha.. BOT TT? i oso interested.. but i not yet bolt on le.. :(
[snapback]860072[/snapback]​
i keep my ride as low profiles as i can, even my IC is not front mount. better dont show off infront of them..

come.. come... everybody have BOT TT.. :D, if can mr ADDxxxx also laa... wan to see see ur set-up... :ph34r:

Waja4646

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Alvin,

True True True......Fuel problem can u elaborate? So far The setting is great....If something happen later on..I can Bolt Off.....so what's d big deal????
Got to try something different..... :P

Anybody has their own reason.....Before I did it...it was done and tested in my friends car.....instead it was his ex Turbo kits that I've bought from him.........

Well I have to try to know...not hear from there from here...from Mr Q or MR S...whoever really experiences it only qualified to comment or what.....BTW its good what for the Bolt on industries....perhaps they should know their limitation on boosting limit.....I myself seldomly boosting......only when needed i.e. to overtake or on the highway......guess what .....the boost is enough for a married man with two kids like me.......my budget not enough yet to transplant EVO or GSR 1.8 engine......so nothing to lose instead to gain networks and TRUE EXPERIENCES.... ;)

LilVee

Call me laaa...hey...tomorrow night ada Drag ...Japs also come to Sepang this time NOS also allowed....

Joeker

When we all TT we will inform ya......

Waja4646

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Originally posted by jdj6632@Apr 1 2005, 17:08
yo bro,

where did you guy did your bolt on? just curious....
[snapback]860097[/snapback]​

Yo ...Somewhere nearby Sri Damansara.....wna me to reccomend???PM me bro :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: B)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title, any auto modding kaki here? My ride is a puny 4G93 single cam auto with puny torque and puny hp in a wira sedan. My aim is to BOT the car and maintain the single cam and autobox. :slug::slug:

Anywhere I can find tips and stuff for the mods? All modding kaki in Malaysia drives manual. Only site with tips and stuff is DSMtuners forum. :slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience