Borneo MLOC Thread~ :)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
well, if u wan to try yur rides limit, it sure a good place, upthr gt a small resort oso, with a great view of mt Kinabalu in front, KK view at the back,bt lack of parking space...

Tomorrow early morning me and ATCO are hitting the touge hehe.

Heavyweight AWD Turbo vs Lightweight FF NA :P

Wah,

Touge scene... monster2 yg ganaz...
Bro, please take some picture on the road/corner condition.
Drive safe & check your ride before/after the touge.

@Pangyau : No worries bro.. nanti we all update you on the road condition.. but I heard ada 1 corner tajam, something like U turn haha.

gosh, i miss d fun!!!! wen u guys TT nex?? thking of join u guys if gt time...
(bt i din own a car...)

jz nw saw Kairigi car @ 1b, looks like u stil maintain d same bodykit d previous previous owner use, bt yur rims look nicer XD

lol, i went to some MLM conference, car cant park up there so i had to park alone down there hahahaha! Trying to get evo 4 rear lips and cj4a lips at the front. hehehe the rims are my best choice :P need to repaint and install evo 4 rear trunk!

I was at likas waiting for this kancil to reverse, then he terlepas clutch and hantam my front. then when i got out of the car, the kancil ran into a corner and ciao. my hood bent, bumper support bent, front radiator support bent, radiator also bent. I dont want to ketuk my hood so I might be changing my whole front bodypart to lancer.

damn, stupid driver.. dh salah wat cara salah..run away from sumthing is not what u supposed to do. Karma bro, later dia akan kena cam u kena...then he knows..

sorry to hear that bro, sometimes other people mistakes bring us misery.

ATCO : pa bule buat.. skrg terpaksa cari bodypart lancer.. aku punya kepala susah cari.
pengyu : since in the workshop.. might as well do something good for my ride. hehe

cool bro..
u r thinking positive!
something happen to ur ride is just another excuse to mod ur car..hahha =)

kairigi,

Sorry to hear that bro.
In our area still many uncivilized driver (hope u understand).
After all I know the pain in you.

Kedai mana repair? So xdapat taugeh la ni?

pengyu : all i can say is, most cars that go into workshop for repair always come out faster than before :)

pangyau : Its ok la, once in a while accident mmg cant avoid. Repairing near the futsal center. Since the radiator and gearbox are in bad condition.. i have a plan for my car.. :)

Big investment bro,

Plan wisely & nnt share2 la...
We need to increase our Lancer friend in KK to increase contact.
To avoid/minimize such history happen again.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom