Jan 11, 2005
sogo KL
joshua, pic pls.. wanna see to be more inzal..hehehe
stock still available aa?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
geez so sorry been so busy past few days the s256 is finished out of stock..
now available dsm housing BEP256 old school style.. last 2units..

Last edited by a moderator:

bebolagalas T

Jul 18, 2007
Why vteckiller can sell item plus showing price on this forum thread???
Moderator operate...!

bebolagalas T

Jul 18, 2007
It not about jealousy..I didn't care actually..won't effect me,but rules is rules, if rules just apply to somebody not everybody we said it cruel..I want moderator word that all..

p.s- read sticky thread..Justice 4all

SDF

missing her so much
It not about jealousy..I didn't care actually..won't effect me,but rules is rules, if rules just apply to somebody not everybody we said it cruel..I want moderator word that all..

p.s- read sticky thread..Justice 4all
thank you for the reminder..prob due to weekends, most mod are on leave too..

justice had been called and justice has been served.

chrissyong

Aug 14, 2007

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Why vteckiller can sell item plus showing price on this forum thread???
Moderator operate...!
why so busy body~he is mechanical support in this forum,he just wanna drop more boom and summon more monster on the in this msia only,good any problem?if u don need him~does 't mean no other people need him~

paranoid_android

Jul 27, 2009

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

why so busy body~he is mechanical support in this forum,he just wanna drop more boom and summon more monster on the in this msia only,good any problem?if u don need him~does 't mean no other people need him~
bro, bebolagalas only remind the moderator.. Tech forum is supposed non trade/sale forum. Strictly for Tech only. I think SDF agree with that.. I'm not in anyone side but I dont think bebolagalas is busy body. Try to be fair to everyone, thats all..

jameswwt

Mar 7, 2008
Haiyoh...Take it easy guys...Dont take things too sensitively...How to be 1Malaysia like this...hehe

bebolagalas T

Jul 18, 2007

wah..bro u got issue..I didn't have any problem with anybody..I just asking for fair and justice..I believe sdf and others moderator agree with me, if action taken- this forum will be even better..isn't that good for all of us?

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Ya lor...I'm just talking about rules..wah already make someone hot already...:(

EvoGanu

Jan 11, 2005
sogo KL
mmmm hehehe... ok guys take it easy...
im not bias to any side...

i like vteckiller n i also like bebolagalasT.

in this case, maybe bro vteckiller forgot to hide the price bcoz to many members here excited to know about this great stuff.

then bro bebolagalas saw this, so he just tell what was mistaken. even other members notice this, also can tell/ask moderator about this. its is not jealous or what. just a rules.

pls apologize me if im get wrong too.

chears.. happy motoring n boosting
nubis

jameswwt

Mar 7, 2008
I think the issue of Jealous is not an issue at all...Its just meant as a JOKE as berbolagalasT used to joke around too...So,appreciate for your wise abritrator advise but pls leave the jealous issue aside...
TQ:biggrin:

SDF

missing her so much
price has been removed and issue should be closed topic for now.

Back to the Topic please... :wink:

Cessation of breathing, One of the challenges in defining death is in distinguishing it from life............

alien at work

Making impossible possible????????

The word death comes from Old English deað, which in turn comes from Proto-Germanic *dauþaz (reconstructed by etymological analysis) This comes from the Proto-Indo-European stem *dheu- meaning the...