Boost meters...and others

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
rayz85 said:
hahaha.... butthead... i want those cheap cheap ones will do.. best less den 100 bucks.. taiwan geh oso nvm.. n GSR... u try parkin ur car at summit.. if u go watch mid night show there..although its kinna scary in the middle of the night to walk so far but try to park near da guard area... from wut i know.. 3 of my relatives n fren already kena smash window in Summit, Usj.. one of them the whole car gone.. even da sterring n meters oso want steal... must be those indonesian n malays.. fcuk them!
bro, relax man. don`t just point something to someone like that. it`s not nice le.

about your meters stuff. meters are not for decorative purpose. it is a damn useful stuff to put in to your car. that is if you car is loaded with perfomance part. eg, boost meter makes u aware about ur boost reading(don`t want to overboost and blow ur engine), volt meter is to make sure ur car is given enough power supply, oil temp and water temp makes u aware that ur engine oil and water doesn`t over heat. and so on.

so if u got enough cash, go for the genuine one(apexi,hks,blitz,etc,etc). this is because the ayam brand(the cheap stuff) will not give u a exact reading as for the branded one will give u an accurate reading. and one more thing, beware of imitation products as it will not perform well.

u can plunk in all those meters but play safe. put it in a hidden spot. not hidden from ur view when driving but hidden from those irrresponsible eyes. u wouldn`t want to spend hundreds of ringgits to see your car get smashed in a week or two.

but if u just use ur car for plain driving, safe ur cash. plan wisely on what to do to your car. use it for a better purpose. buy only the item that is useful, reasonable and got value for ur money. and u will be very happy with the end result and ur money spent.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
butthead said:
progauge with 7 LED in Eneos also... RM108 + the rack RM18 at brothers + installation RM 45... total RN170+++...
if u instal urself...u can saved rm45

las time i send to AUTOMART instal...the fella charge me rm60 n keep on whanck my engine to test the boost meter.....really bad workmanship...not rekomended......

RM60 to instal one meter is extremely expensive...chop by them oledi....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all you guys !! Please advice, how to reduce the harmful gases release from our petrol & diesel car engine.!!!

What are the parameters in order want to test on the harmful gases release from the exhaust emission?.

Where to find the testing center?.

May be you guys got better idea how to reduce the harmful gases from the vehicles petrol engine.!!!

let share some of your views..!

THX.

Actually , I am doing some findings.....on the exhaust emission (Petrol or Diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience