Boost meters...and others

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
rayz85 said:
hahaha.... butthead... i want those cheap cheap ones will do.. best less den 100 bucks.. taiwan geh oso nvm.. n GSR... u try parkin ur car at summit.. if u go watch mid night show there..although its kinna scary in the middle of the night to walk so far but try to park near da guard area... from wut i know.. 3 of my relatives n fren already kena smash window in Summit, Usj.. one of them the whole car gone.. even da sterring n meters oso want steal... must be those indonesian n malays.. fcuk them!
bro, relax man. don`t just point something to someone like that. it`s not nice le.

about your meters stuff. meters are not for decorative purpose. it is a damn useful stuff to put in to your car. that is if you car is loaded with perfomance part. eg, boost meter makes u aware about ur boost reading(don`t want to overboost and blow ur engine), volt meter is to make sure ur car is given enough power supply, oil temp and water temp makes u aware that ur engine oil and water doesn`t over heat. and so on.

so if u got enough cash, go for the genuine one(apexi,hks,blitz,etc,etc). this is because the ayam brand(the cheap stuff) will not give u a exact reading as for the branded one will give u an accurate reading. and one more thing, beware of imitation products as it will not perform well.

u can plunk in all those meters but play safe. put it in a hidden spot. not hidden from ur view when driving but hidden from those irrresponsible eyes. u wouldn`t want to spend hundreds of ringgits to see your car get smashed in a week or two.

but if u just use ur car for plain driving, safe ur cash. plan wisely on what to do to your car. use it for a better purpose. buy only the item that is useful, reasonable and got value for ur money. and u will be very happy with the end result and ur money spent.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
butthead said:
progauge with 7 LED in Eneos also... RM108 + the rack RM18 at brothers + installation RM 45... total RN170+++...
if u instal urself...u can saved rm45

las time i send to AUTOMART instal...the fella charge me rm60 n keep on whanck my engine to test the boost meter.....really bad workmanship...not rekomended......

RM60 to instal one meter is extremely expensive...chop by them oledi....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Satria Gti - WHL 6810 Stolen

Hey guys .... please help look out for a Satria GTI bearing plate number WHL6810. Stolen today between 12am - 12pm at Kuchai Lama.

Got any lead, just drop my friend a sms.... 016-3473934
Thanks a million!

Regards,
Darren
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience