Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Bolt on turbo kit

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by civicturbo@Feb 16 2005, 11:02
Custom made turbo kit for Honda all model and Proton Waja , include custom made manifold , recondition turbo , stainless steel intercooler piping , blow-off valve , 2.5" stainless steel downpipe , front mount intercooler , Greddy E-manage , extra injector and all necessary hoses and clips , with boosting o.8 bars on stock standard piston and head gasket . Completed with installation and setting RM 6,800.00 .
good stuff here man,i already go to the wrkshop,they also have superchage set,and from what i heard they still rnd waja supercharge,they also have gti turbosuperchagre..

civicturbo

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
aramis :
bro the shop is Drager Racing at Kepong.

Blur civic :
;) actually see what's the things you want then calculate the price for your car la...nowadays price also neg 1.

awp :
bro you know taman perindustrian ehsan jaya ? is very near to taman ehsan or wangsa permai.

finalazy :
what intercooler you want ? big or small ? i got a trust intercooler very good condition , selling 1k plus , is looks like new ....

kikikuku :
bro thanks for promote my products .... :) :)

kiyoko_88

Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
:D anyone can help with a honda civic 1999 model? What type of turbo can be bolted on......it is an original 1.6 A version

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
mind giving me directions to Drager Racing? :) A map would be good too... :P
Tanks..

civicturbo

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Bro lilvee :

there is no problem to install this kit to your car , is depend you want it or not.... :D :D in this world nothing is impossible....haha (very lcly) just jocking.

kiyoko_88 :

bro is depend you want high rev and high boost or high torque at low rpm , if you want to gain high torque at low rpm , then you need to have a smaller turbo , if you want to high boost and gain high g-force , then bigger turbo suit you. the most importance is you ecu..

blur civic :
bro very sorry i dunno how to draw a map from my computer , or you can call them or call me directly and we will guide you to the place ... my phone : 012-3963348 or Drager Racing : 03-62754508.

lilvee

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
KL
Visit site
Act, i'm in a quest to boost my d16. I got my e-manage oledi. The rest, need to survey la..

Bro.. do u mind to list down ur kit that u had installed there?

1. Turbine (brand/recond/new/ballbaring/etc..)
2. Wastegate (with/out/inter/external/down pipe...)
3. Intercooler (using fan?/on all d time?)
4. Injector (replacement/additional/
5. Engine Oil cooler (is any?)
6. Blow-off valve (psssshh... sounds cool)
7. Boost controller (manual/electronic... safety 1'st maa)
8. etc....

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
wah everybody doing turbo ya nows day,,hi..hi....well all the i tem u listed all can use it but it is depend on u either u want to have low boost or hight boost,so the item that will be install will be differ a bit maybe u wiil have to use boost controller,or maybe u have to change a few part if u want to play high boost it is depend on u too.well for more details it is depend on how much is ur budget,so i think u better go to the wrkshop the number already give right ,call la the towkeh he is friendly and easy to talk ma..i have been there and u can discus with him wht u want.try la..he wont eat u if u dont want to do it ...come on malaysia bole :ph34r:

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
Will give the number a call this weekend... :) Hands too itchy already... mUAhaHAhahAHaha... :P

civicturbo

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by lilvee@Feb 22 2005, 10:08
Act, i'm in a quest to boost my d16. I got my e-manage oledi. The rest, need to survey la..

Bro.. do u mind to list down ur kit that u had installed there?

1. Turbine (brand/recond/new/ballbaring/etc..)
2. Wastegate (with/out/inter/external/down pipe...)
3. Intercooler (using fan?/on all d time?)
4. Injector (replacement/additional/
5. Engine Oil cooler (is any?)
6. Blow-off valve (psssshh... sounds cool)
7. Boost controller (manual/electronic... safety 1'st maa)
8. etc....
Hi bro ,

ok let list down the details of the turbo kit :

1. Turbine (TD-05H or our hybrid ball bearing turbo) both in recon condition.
2. Both turbine using back original internal wastegate , s/steel custom made downpipe.
3. Intercooler = if you are using front mount intercooler , no need to use fan. if you mount it at the side for hidden , then you need to use fan in ALL THE TIME.
4. Injector = remain the four original injector , additional 2 pcs bigger cc for turbo use.
5. Engine oil cooler = if have it will be must more better , but not easy to find cause we need a adaptor . Even if chop shop have they sell very expensive.
6. Blow-off valve = must have la , just using normal 1 enough already.
7. Boost controller = depends , standard boosting 0.7 - 0.8bar.
8. e-manage = MUST HAVE COMPLETE WIRING , INJECTOR AND IGNITION HARDNESS , OTHER WISE CAN'T HELP !!!!
9. turbo timer and boost meter.
10. 2.5" exhaust

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
Checked out the car today...
very nicely done.. double thumbs up...

by the way... civicturbo, im the specky guy with little hair and dark green civic.. :P

civicturbo

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by blur_civic@Feb 23 2005, 16:08
Checked out the car today...
very nicely done.. double thumbs up...

by the way... civicturbo, im the specky guy with little hair and dark green civic.. :P
Bro your also take very good care on your car .... :P

Anyway nice to meet you . :)

lilvee

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
KL
Visit site
Thanks for your list man... i appriciate it. Another questions...

1. Now i wonder bout your boost level. Currently u set it at 0.8 bar (11.76 psi), most of imported turbo kit (from site laa) recommends max 7/8 psi only (approx 0.5 bar) with direct bolt-on. How could u do that? Our D series can tahan ka?

2. For turbo, is good to have less ristriction in ekzos design. currently i install high flow cat for my center bullet and removed original cat, this because mine is auto tranny. Wat do u suggest for turbo + auto tranny?

3. 2.5'' ekzos piping included in your offer? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm sorry to open a new topic page as its in different category and function. to all Fella... may share your experience with others too!! my question is, Do vehicle with turbo engine with auto transmission need wastegate? as i know, some of the auto transmission can 'tahan' till 250ps? does we need to change or mody-fy the torque converter? else, in other way, put on gear oil cooler?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience