Engine and Performance

Bolt on turbo kit

civicturbo

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
lilvee :

Bro , thanks for asking , hope can help you more on turbo kit ...

1. you are right , normally standard turbo all come with 0.5 bar . But depend on which type of car we are talking , SR20/V6 TT/4G 93 all come with 0.5bar , but evo 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 all 1 bar standard boost, anyway i up boost it with electronic boost controller , but without it i also can up boost the turbo . the most importance is the setting for the car , if set it wrong , the engine will still damage even you have EVERYTHINGS inside your engine....

2. what i suggest is just fix 2.5" exhaust from d/pipe to rear muffler , rear muffler must be straight flow , is very good already either auto or manual .

3. :( sorry la bro is not include.....

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by civicturbo@Feb 23 2005, 09:31
kikikuku :
bro how is your car now ? when free yam cha la....
hi there? ;) civic turbo are u the wrkshop owner?i only know N.D,dunno the full name la,hehe..i go there asking about my car,asking him how to make bolt on waja turbo.bcoz i already met the waja turbo that he set up with bolt on turbo kit,it can boost 0.8 bar without change the block head gasket to lower the compression.it is good engine,hehe..actually he ask me to call him if i want to install the kit,coz i already have a few stuff la for my project,but ....well......the budget is run already (rrruuuuuuuunnnnnnnn aaaaawaaaaaaayyyyyyyy) :blink: :( ....so the project will pospond until enought loo...heheh.... :D B)

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
Originally posted by civicturbo+Feb 24 2005, 09:13 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civicturbo @ Feb 24 2005, 09:13 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blur_civic@Feb 23 2005, 16:08
Checked out the car today...
very nicely done.. double thumbs up...

by the way... civicturbo, im the specky guy with little hair and dark green civic.. :P
Bro your also take very good care on your car .... :P

Anyway nice to meet you . :) [/b][/quote]
Nice to meet you too... Hope to see you again soon.. :P

kikikuku..
how was the waja turbo? smooth?

I believe you can discuss with N.D. to use your items for the project mah.. work out a suitable budget for you..

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
the waja turbo look ok,but the time i meet him is not his free time lor.. bcoz that time he going out to bank(related to his office business)for some thing.so excidently....hi.. i call him and he said can lo if i want to se it we meet at infront mpsj building,i just se what already done with it ,he said that the car when he test 0-100 can get 6-7 second if i am not wrong.so it is good work there.job well done ma...emm maybe la i think alittle bit more day or some some day le,actually i am also study so have to maintain my budget la to pay the fee...so long life turbo or i like to call "Jentera Berhantu"(Haunted Machine) he ....he.....car,women,car,car,modified i love malaysia :P B)

lilvee

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
KL
Visit site
Civicturbo
Thanks man for ur advise. Now, i know wat to do next... surely i'll call u and have a test drive with u... :D and take a look ur hood.. key

Bro kikikuku...
I had accounter 1 very2 fast silver waja at kesas from usj.. its look soo sleeper... I tell you... wow its fast man :D and 1 of d reason why i wan to boost my car... hihihi

Bro akimoto... thanks man, to share ur experiance... ;)

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by lilvee@Feb 26 2005, 15:44
Civicturbo
Thanks man for ur advise. Now, i know wat to do next... surely i'll call u and have a test drive with u... :D and take a look ur hood.. key

Bro kikikuku...
I had accounter 1 very2 fast silver waja at kesas from usj.. its look soo sleeper... I tell you... wow its fast man :D and 1 of d reason why i wan to boost my car... hihihi

Bro akimoto... thanks man, to share ur experiance... ;)
what the plate number?or how it is look like?do the waja have a wierd look? :D

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
just asking if look kind weird just always se coz i always go to ss 15 thaipan,eh maybe u meet the waja turbo that made by dragger motorsport he is working at that area,but he is in brown one,hihi....turbo...turbo...("jentera berhantu") :unsure: :unsure: :blink: B)

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
Where is this dragger motorsport? :P

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
hi,the place at kepong,there is a industrial area there,i dont remember the name but just beside sri damansara,also near to tmn ehsan lo.i dont know la how to say it but if i am not wrong already somebody here tell how to go there try check the posting before k,y u want to upgrade too??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The fifth instalment in the Fast and Furious series, dubbed Fast Five, is finally out with more adrenaline-filled and petrol-fuelled action scenes that appears to bring a fine balance for the movie between actual action and car chase scenes.

All the faces are instantly recognisable as they’re all from the earlier four instalments in the series with a new one in the form of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience