Bodykits for Cefiro A32?

Pckk

Known Member
Jul 3, 2004
defcon1 said:
Pckk...confirm. We can arrange how to exchange the part later. You're in Penang, right?
I'm from klang la bro... btw, wait for my new lamp arrive ya... :regular_smile:

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Pckk said:
I'm from klang la bro... btw, wait for my new lamp arrive ya... :regular_smile:
Np man...Just buying as a spare so no rush... :smile:

Pckk

Known Member
Jul 3, 2004
ongteckweng said:
:rofl:
wei..better save it for ur headlamp la...:biggrin:
Ya lo... Rm10 for big n Rm10 for small each time, 3.3 months can get rm800 liaw... he..he.. :Not_Impressed:

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Just want to check with you guys, how hard is it to convert the 1st generation A32 non-crystal headlights, to the later model crystal headlights? What else is involved? do they share the same bonnet and grill? or is there a lot of metal cutting work to do?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
edgar_raphael said:
Just want to check with you guys, how hard is it to convert the 1st generation A32 non-crystal headlights, to the later model crystal headlights? What else is involved? do they share the same bonnet and grill? or is there a lot of metal cutting work to do?
edgar, u dont need to mod anything if u want to convert to crystal light...its a direct bolt on...and yes, u can convert to brougham grille...but it will be a bit difficult to open ur bonnet as the brougham's grille is slight bigger. unless u change to brougham bumper as well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan

The Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan has undergone many changes to it's front grille for the past few years. But none as dramatic as the one undergone by the 2006-2007 models. The 3-section grille resembles the intake and wings of a jet aircraft, paying homage to their grandfather company, the Nakajima Aircraft Company...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience