Bodykits for Cefiro A32?

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
defcon1 said:
I am damn tired... :smile:

as he put it, better he transfers everything to me than to the scrappers... :sad_smile:
Damn. That was one hell of a job. any pics up yet?

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
ongteckweng said:
Taiwan version of Brougham A32

Ong...now that's the sort of rear ass I'm craving for. Really can't find a reasonably priced custom-er for the 33? That's not on. I knew I should have paid attention during school counselling on what to study in college. damnnn...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Spyderco said:
Ong...now that's the sort of rear ass I'm craving for. Really can't find a reasonably priced custom-er for the 33? That's not on. I knew I should have paid attention during school counselling on what to study in college. damnnn...
bro spy...have u try to ask around?

Last edited:

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
ongteckweng said:
Taiwanese A33 Cefiro Custom

url]

Can actually get inspiration on bodykits from the Need for Speed games series. Currently playing NFS:Underground2...haha

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Spyderco said:
Can actually get inspiration on bodykits from the Need for Speed games series. Currently playing NFS:Underground2...haha
:biggrin:
all r big kids...well...i still play my PS2...but only winning eleven...got bored with racing games...

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
racing game are fun if u got competitor lol
play time record or just 2 player races will be fun lol

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Hmmm...racing game kaki...

Me...online gamer...Star Wars Galaxies (Me Jedi), and World of Warcraft....nasty warlock that gets around the whole map on a single horse-power...demon horse, no doubt... :smile:

Pckk

Known Member
Jul 3, 2004
sorry ya every tai ko, borrow thread he..he..
I wanna sell the front head lamp la, who interested can contact 012-2042043 ok TQ bye bye

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s not often that Bukit Bintang can be brought to a standstill but that was precisely what happened on Sunday as the race-ready ABT R8 LMS did its best impression of a smoke screen on the streets of Bukit Bintang with former Malaysian Formula One driver Alex Yoong taking to the wheel.

The display was courtesy of Federal Auto Holdings, the exclusive local distributor of ABT Sportsline, a renowned Audi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience