BNR 34 Production year

sc500z

Known Member
Nov 12, 2008
hi nismo z tune? are you telling me not to go for it bro? can share your comment? my loan has been approved but i am still doing some research. help to share bro.

sc500z

Known Member
Nov 12, 2008
bros i have got few comments and review offline. i think i have to let it go. letting all the excitement down the drain for now and keep searching for a good one.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

thanks!!:banghead:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
ive think its not fair for those who condemned other cars when you dun event know about the history of the car. Let the buyer go and see even test drive (if lucky) and then ask for opinion. You sure dont want other ppl to tell same story to your car right...just my 2 cents..

sc500z

Known Member
Nov 12, 2008
well actually after my statement above, i am still doing some research. Can a stock BNR boost up to 3.0 bar? i know it s been let cold at the same place for quite sometime cause this car has a niche market. btw word is saying that this car is actually manufactured in 2001.

sc500z

Known Member
Nov 12, 2008
That s what i was told. Is it possible? What s the max boost?

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
1 bar -1.2 if you are lucky, 3.0 ?? kidding right?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

u sure you are not the kid who pulled a fast one on us

sc500z

Known Member
Nov 12, 2008
Hi Nismo z tune. Bro is the blue color skyline worth it? have you seen it or test drive it? i will be going there next thursday.

Any feedback? also i am looking for a mechanic that is good at skyline to check, engine, gearbox and chasis.

Regards

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

anyone in Kota kinabalu or sabah, are you able to provide with your feedback? it is the blue color with gold BBS rims vspec 2.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
3.0 bar..hehe event my GTRS turbos still cannot reach at that level...

bro better you state ur budget etc and location..here got many old timers selling their monster...cash buyer or loan?

sc500z

Known Member
Nov 12, 2008
Bro i am a cash + loan buyer. I already got the loan approved (dont ask me how :rofl:). My budget is RM165k, and this is the one that i am considering now but just doing some research, by asking all the "gurus" here.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Feezdya: i am looking at the Bayside Blue skyline in SABAH, KK to be specific. It was posted in mudah but no more already,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all zth member...just wanna ask sifu2 what is the diffrence between evo3 and standart gti gearbox..:stupid:.since in driving with my stock gti engine,some suggest me to upgrade to evo3 that has been lock for my gti use can feel the car will feel more lighter than using standart gearbox..is that true??:driver:thanksssssss...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience