BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

D16power

Known Member
May 27, 2005
KL
well
most e30 r rusted if u wanna know especially the firewall
even my e30 rebuild all the rusty parts from the body
not really, heavily depend on ur patient and luck i believe. finally, i able to find a yr 83 e30,which is pre-galvanised body, but surprisingly not much of rust at the floor and firewall...nice..

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Just an update guys!!

My BMW going for sale....

RM 20K

No rust at all!!!
Interior is like new car (just spent RM 4K) on it
Nissan SR20DET
4 Port Disc Brake
Waste Gate
Full Intercooler piping
Mtech 2 Body Kit
Bla Bla Bla

Oh yeah it is ferrari red. BRAND NEW PAINT!

View To Believe it

Call 0122099322. If no sales here i will put on motor trader.

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
guys, anyone here owns an e34 can tell me about the position of the signal/light switch and wiper switch? is the signal/light switch on the left side and the wiper switch on the right? this keeps bothering me because i'm planning of owning this car but if the switches are positioned like that it's a real drawback because i'm so used to the signal switch on the right side. my family owns a new saga and i keep switching on the wipers whenever i want to change direction or turn into a corner......

if yes, are there any versions of e34 that has the signal switch on the right side?

thanks

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
storm they arent any indicator and wiper switch like the japanese through out the continental brands.......u'll just have to get used to it.......otherwise u'll never own one......:biggrin:

iamseong

Jun 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I am driving a E30/SR20.

So far the problem i have is my brakes which is quite spongy after bleeding it. I am suspecting the brake lines. Gonna change it to braided hose and we'll see how it goes.

Also, the bumpiness after i change my suspension. Its kinda making my car squeek a lot. Still finding out a sutable suspension for road use.

Power wise, its ok. Boosting at 0.65 bar to save fuel and to drive everyday. SR20 can be boosted to 1 bar anytime so no worries there.

Maintenance is excellent. Don't rev it too much and you just end up maintaining another normal japanese car.

I drive at normal speed in the city doing sales. I pump about RM100 petrol (V-Power) every week. And weekend nights i do take the car for a spin. During normal city driving i change gear at 2k rpm thus fuel saving. Small turbo thsu not much lag bottom end.

Conclusion, GOOD stuff, i got power and fuel efficiency in one car but bumpiness is kinda killing my wife. LOL.!!

Any E30/SR20 TT session please call me @ 0122667625

ADIOS!

kura2

Aug 3, 2005
Balakong
Hi guys, sorry if this is stated before in this thread but may I know if SR20 or RB2X brake servo will fit in to E30 without any modification to the "tapak".

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got anybody has been modify their YRV eng?I dun know how max the Hp can get with ori eng with rpogramable computer and bigger turbo.I need advise
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience