BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
rex,ur m20T finally out.....? any snap shots......any dyno reports.....? mind showing off abit to us here.....? just wanna have a look at it......:burnout:

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
hi guys, this is the first time posting in here, that's because BMWs are growing on me! I'm using a Nissan right now, later planning to get myself an E34 or an E39 520i for conversion to 2JZ (and don't bother with the JPJ approval, just keeping the car as stock as possible)

I know there's a lot of converted E34 to 1J and 2J around, but there's almost no E39 with this kind of mods, is there any problems with the conversions or is it due to the car is too new? If possible, E39 is my target because I like the styling more and it is seriously cheap nowadays.

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
when there's a will there's a way.......get your e39 fast......while its cheap....due to the downturn.....and chuck in a 2jz as soon as possible...before the price is sky rocketing......not becos of the car is new.......but mainly ppl are still heavy hearted to part with the original.....and let a japs....sit in......

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
don sleep the used car is still open......got get one...this evening......pay up tomorrow....send to workshop......on saturday......then u can pick up during....raya.....lol....

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
well....not exactly the expertise of an F-1 team....and....not as many ppl as a F-1 team....but.....i've witnessed......an E34 transplant....from.....ori engine...to....2jz/1jz......within less than a week.......:biggrin:

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
well if the mechanic is very very expert on a specific mod he really can do it very fast lah........my mechanic who is an expert on RB transplants only need 1 day for my car's conversion, and he still managed to clean the engine bay and car interior to make it ready for JPJ inspection......all i can do when he told me to that it was ready is open my mouth and can't close it for 1 whole day

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
true.....so those experienced workshop.....don have to wait for so long.......

well if the mechanic is very very expert on a specific mod he really can do it very fast lah........my mechanic who is an expert on RB transplants only need 1 day for my car's conversion, and he still managed to clean the engine bay and car interior to make it ready for JPJ inspection......all i can do when he told me to that it was ready is open my mouth and can't close it for 1 whole day

awalwah

Jan 24, 2009
aik sapa ni?kenal ke.:hmmmm2: ...hehehe.........its ok bcoz i trust jimmy........he good on transplant engine.....satisified with his jobs....:top:
Hi guys, any idea where is Jimmy workshop then, or any other mechanic can do good transplant job ? I'm from KL. Planning E36 325 to any Nissan engine be it SR or RB.

D16power

Known Member
May 27, 2005
KL
hi all,
im looking for jap engine converted E30. Pls pm me if you have or come across about it. TQ.

D16power

Known Member
May 27, 2005
KL
i've view the car b4, but the condition is not so good & quite badly rusted...

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
hi guys, this is the first time posting in here, that's because BMWs are growing on me! I'm using a Nissan right now, later planning to get myself an E34 or an E39 520i for conversion to 2JZ (and don't bother with the JPJ approval, just keeping the car as stock as possible)

I know there's a lot of converted E34 to 1J and 2J around, but there's almost no E39 with this kind of mods, is there any problems with the conversions or is it due to the car is too new? If possible, E39 is my target because I like the styling more and it is seriously cheap nowadays.
bro i think i saw 1 e39 wif either 1/2jz...
if i'm not mistaken is in this extreme magazine....
ahhh in this evolusikldrift2:biggrin:

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
i've view the car b4, but the condition is not so good & quite badly rusted...
well
most e30 r rusted if u wanna know especially the firewall
even my e30 rebuild all the rusty parts from the body