BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Hello Guys

Lets share your problems and your joy here converting your BMW to Jap engines....I am personally driving one E30 with SR20DET Red Top.... my modifications includes

Engine SR20DET
GearBox SR20DET
Intercooler Piping
Banana intake manifold
Wastegate 60mm
Greddy BOV
Nissan Skyline R33 4 Port Disc Front
Koni Abs
17 Japanese Rims

Problems i have encounter? So far only brakes which recently doing still....and ofcourse body rust....

Let me know you guys got any problems need to share on your conversion, we can help each other to eliminate extra jalan sesat cost....

OH yeah... engine will be endorsed soon... Anyone want to endorse their bmw to nissan engine let me know... RM 600-800 only.... AND JUST TO CLEAR CONFUSION IN THE PUBLIC... after change engine and endorse CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER OWNER.... i personally have a few friends already endorsed and sold their cars....

Last edited:

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Need to go of course!.... no hanky panky or what so ever.... if brakes not working sure fail.... as long as you dont cut your chassis and good brakes... thats all needed.... my location is at setapak....

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Hello Guys

Lets share your problems and your joy here converting your BMW to Jap engines....I am personally driving one E30 with SR20DET Red Top.... my modifications includes

Engine SR20DET
GearBox SR20DET
Intercooler Piping
Banana intake manifold
Wastegate 60mm
Greddy BOV
Nissan Skyline R33 4 Port Disc Front
Koni Abs
17 Japanese Rims

Problems i have encounter? So far only brakes which recently doing still....and ofcourse body rust....
can you list down total cost of the mod?
h/cut price, pasang, endorse?

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Car body..... RM 6K
Halfcut --RM 5K
Performance parts ---RM 1.5K
Piping (wastegate, banana, intercooler) RM -- 3K
Brakes --RM 1.5K
Absorbers - RM 1K
17 Inch - RM 2K
Anti Rust+ Welding - RM 1k (body not that bad) ( not done yet)
Spray white paint - RM 1.8K (not done yet)
Dashboard - RM 1K
Endorsement - RM 750

You guys do the math.... But the satisfaction after everything is finally completed.... PRICELESS......

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
there's this 2 door e30 near my place, abandoned by her owner.
and i've seen a 1g-gte halfcut selling fer less than 2K!

your project caused me sleepless last nite lol!

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Bro... 2 K only??? dont think go for it. If you want i teach you step by step... MAKE SURE UR CAR CHUN CHUN ONE!!....if you buy like that so cheap good laa.... just allocate another 10K extra... i make sure your car fly .... and look good in a jockey parking... my friend drives a E30 together with his bro... both also red... one with obermainer wide body kit and one more with custom body kit... both also convert to nissan engine..... their car looked so good that when you go jockey parking ppl will look at their car instead of skyline and evos....but please be warned..... A LOT OF PATIENCE NEEDED !!!! i spent 6 months so far now... still going on........ and if you need help my workshop can help you as they are converting mine now... and i can personally help you to inspect the car.....but for 2K somemore 2 DOORSS??? if you dun wan you sell to me i give you 2.5K untung 500 for you ok?

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
i'll take some pics of the said car. bit rusty, but can be done, i've seen a gud example myself.

atuf

Known Member
Jan 2, 2006
2k?engine or the car?if bmw 2dr(don't care wit one as long as 3series...)damn murah ooo.....if can drive back to penang willing to buy rm3k..ok??

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
means you dun want the car? ok kewl... take some pictures... is the car running? pm me ur number i call u ok?

chris_eunos

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Perak
hi bros, im driving a 4 door E30 too. im still using the original 2.5l bmw engine. i have 3 friends driving E30 as well. will hope to meet up one day and yum cha.

Chris

chris_eunos

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Perak
just wondering any of u have spare fan shroud. It is the one which covers the radiator. It is quite thin and im looking for a 2.5L one. thx

fardell83

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
have a friend, converted his e30 to M50B252 engine derived from the E36 325i and bolt on turbo on it............sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt.......................

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The rumor that K.I.T.T. will be played by a Mustang in the upcoming Knight Rider TV series appears to be true. That is, assuming someone with a lot of time on his hands didn't mock up a Hoff-ified Mustang just for the hell of it.

That's extremely doubtful, as the car you see above is actually wearing the body kit of a Shelby GT500KR, which isn't easy to come by for weekend projects. Nope, if we take the pic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience