BMW expands north with dealership in Prai

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

A new avenue to BMW vehicles has just opened in the north with Tian Siang Premium Auto at the Juru Autocity in Prai, bringing the premium carmaker’s total dealership count to 15 nationwide.

The new dealership will house a sales office, customer lounge and a display area capable of showcasing up to 12 cars apart from two full equipped BMW Fast Lane Service bays.

“Our dealership network is a critical conduit to our business here in Malaysia and it has always been our top priority to ensure that only the best professionals are engaged in becoming BMW dealers. Tian Siang Premium Auto fits these criteria perfectly as they are no strangers to the Premium segment automotive industry, having established themselves as our representative in the state of Perak,” said Geoffrey Briscoe, Managing Director of BMW Group Malaysia.

“Together with our BMW 4S centre in Ipoh, the launch of Tian Siang Premium Auto Prai today marks the strengthening of a partnership that has taken us into a new era of mutual profitability and highlights our commitment towards being a leading distributor in the premium automotive segment,” added Tan ka Kin, Dealer Principle of Tian SInag Premium Auto.

According to him, they expect a 30 per cent market growth of BMW sales in the northern corridor over the next year and they intend to provide the premium quality services the customers will demand.

Tian Siang Group are already putting into motions plans to construct an entirely new BMW 4S facility by the middle of next year and increase their presence in Perak by opening a BMW Body and Paint workshopat their existing Ipoh dealership in October next year.

The northern corridor itself contributes up to 20 per cent of the total luxury market vehicle sales in the country. So much so that BMW Group Malaysia are confident in achieving their sales target in the area to between 800-1000 cars annually.

Tian Siang’s Premium Auto BMWcenter is located at Lot1648, Jalan Perusahaan, Highway Auto City, North South Highway, Juru Interchange, 13600 Prai.

For more info, call the BMW Voice at 1-800-88-3000 or log onto www.bmw.com.my.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if any one knows who can help me to install this to my fiat multipla car. iit cosist of attaching an actuator to the master clutch pump and hooking-up the auto-clutch computer to rpm sensor,clutch sensor,brake sensor.
while i belive any foreman can attached the actuator to the master clutch pump, i just a bit worried the eletronic part as it ma screw-up my car ecu.

anyone knows how have the experience installing this?

it suppose to make my car transmission like selespeed. make my life...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience