Blogging anyone?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Got this from The Star, following some blog issues some time ago.
==========================================

Friday April 6, 2007

Govt not out to censor bloggers, says deputy minister

PUTRAJAYA: The Government's plan to register all bloggers using locally hosted websites is merely to collect a data rather then to censor the contents, Deputy Energy, Water and Communications Minister Datuk Shaziman Abu Mansor said.

He said the Government's move should not be misconstrued as hindering bloggers from continuing with their activities.

"The plan to register bloggers is merely to assess the situation and keep track on how many bloggers there are in the country and on the information provided by them.

"It has nothing to do with censoring the contents in the blogs," he said, adding that the plan to register had yet to be finalised by the Government.

Shaziman also said Singapore had started registering its bloggers while Thailand, China and Middle East countries practiced censorship of its local blogs.

He was clarifying his statement made in Parliament earlier this week that the plan to register bloggers was a measure by the Government to prevent the spread of negative or malicious content on the Internet.
=====================

My say? BULLSHIT. ..... sorry. PIG SHIT.
When people register themselves with their personal details, the govt basically can do anything with those details. Our govt can't be trusted. Sorry to have to say that.

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Got this from The Star, following some blog issues some time ago.
==========================================

Friday April 6, 2007

Govt not out to censor bloggers, says deputy minister

PUTRAJAYA: The Government's plan to register all bloggers using locally hosted websites is merely to collect a data rather then to censor the contents, Deputy Energy, Water and Communications Minister Datuk Shaziman Abu Mansor said.

He said the Government's move should not be misconstrued as hindering bloggers from continuing with their activities.

"The plan to register bloggers is merely to assess the situation and keep track on how many bloggers there are in the country and on the information provided by them.

"It has nothing to do with censoring the contents in the blogs," he said, adding that the plan to register had yet to be finalised by the Government.

Shaziman also said Singapore had started registering its bloggers while Thailand, China and Middle East countries practiced censorship of its local blogs.

He was clarifying his statement made in Parliament earlier this week that the plan to register bloggers was a measure by the Government to prevent the spread of negative or malicious content on the Internet.
=====================

My say? BULLSHIT. ..... sorry. PIG SHIT.
When people register themselves with their personal details, the govt basically can do anything with those details. Our govt can't be trusted. Sorry to have to say that.
Tu la, no freedom la the stupid G-man (they always say we give freedom not like other parties). Hmmm do u think they will do that ?? then i cannot blog. I am writing bad about one IPTA for not helping students. Lagipun it is the voice of the people. Bloggin is a good stress realiver u know. Wait i heard that one of the G-man in the parlimen said "Bloggin is good so why won't we the G-man also join bloggin n share our reviews"

*why g-man takes it seriously even the Jeremy Clarkson thingy pun masuk parliment.

Last edited:

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
hmmpphh, they said wana prevent the spread of rumours n shit, partly cos the rumours are actually true but they havent made a press conference out of it yet.
they're afraid the "untruths" will come out, actually, many people know the truth, just that some bloggers write up about it and then get sued n censored
Freedom of speech? Phooey, it never was...
hmm, i get no view on mine, cos its boring ahaha
i duno how to list other ppls site la...

Last edited:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
o/t - anyone know what happened to sixthseal arh ?

edit - grr didnt knew he changed to fireelement.com

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11CaTgWkZ8

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY HERE, if u have already seen the video twin turbo waja vs ambulance, then i guess u already know me.

AND MAKE SURE EVERYBODY READS THIS.

IM a one man army against all of u buggers.

all of u have lost to me.

just listen here, u have just made me famous by putting my friendster profile on this zerotohundred page and im glad to see my face become famous and im very happy to see my face at the zerotohundred page...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience