NGV's? Anyone?

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
frankly speaking, petrol prices hurts a lot. and ngv seems to be the only way out. seems to be the only car possible for this in my house is the big friendly giant Naza Ria. Anyone who have information on NGV's (aside from the science stuff), do give information. It would really help a lot for stingy people like me.

possible info needed:
1. place to convert the car
2. Price!!! it's rlly important to know the price
3. list of cars possible to do so
4. any other jibberish stuff to talk abt ngv's

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
Naza Ria should be easy. SInce they already came out with a NGV version of it - officially

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
TW?taiwan?
yup, but no woory..if u dun wan tw wording, i can change to Japan 1...Made In Japan for u...or u needs brand..?? any brand uwan, oso can kao tim for u...u'r taiko ma...:itsme:

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
I think there is one near Selayang Tesco extra..shop open by a proffesor. Can check it out there.

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
any lists on cars than can be converted?

minus the protons.. i expect korean cars or even naza ria.

list, list, list....

civic9998

Known Member
Dec 17, 2006
At JB i ask install at my naza ria cost me rm7k but the makenik say the gas tong is at under the car.

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Got one installation centre in PJ New town area..inside Shell Petrol station..all my cars at home are ngv powered..which includes Waja, Pajero and Honda Civic..Just got my sequential kit installed by myself today..had yet to test em since the gas cylinder which my dad ordered can't fit into my car coz kinda big..have to wait for the next few days..previously was using injection kit but not very suitable for my engine, so decided to change to sequential kit as it is fully computerise with individual injectors which is very suitable for my engine upgrades..as for my opinion about the power, would like to say that what more do you expect when a full tank can bring you from PJ up till Ipoh and cost you only RM8.20..Haha..at least it gives me a top speed of 170-175km/h for my waja and also civic..

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Got one installation centre in PJ New town area..inside Shell Petrol station..all my cars at home are ngv powered..which includes Waja, Pajero and Honda Civic..Just got my sequential kit installed by myself today..had yet to test em since the gas cylinder which my dad ordered can't fit into my car coz kinda big..have to wait for the next few days..previously was using injection kit but not very suitable for my engine, so decided to change to sequential kit as it is fully computerise with individual injectors which is very suitable for my engine upgrades..as for my opinion about the power, would like to say that what more do you expect when a full tank can bring you from PJ up till Ipoh and cost you only RM8.20..Haha..at least it gives me a top speed of 170-175km/h for my waja and also civic..
yo bro, how much for all done up..?? alumi gas tank or steel..?? can provide adds..?? thanks a lot..

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
not sure about that as my dad orders the kit. The location is at PJ state. Opposite Tenaga Nasional where there is a Shell Petrol Station beside a Petronas Petrol Station. Installation is done inside the Shell Petrol Station. Any info can contact 0192729393 for pricing and installation processes. Before this was using the normal gas tank which is used by normal taxi and I planned to put in a fiber glass one but sadly after taking out, discovered that its too long. So now still looking for a suitable gas tank. Something bigger and if can lighter. Heard that normal gas tank even though is kinda heavy compared to the fiber glass made ones, eventualy it is more quiet when refueling. Fiber glass ones are kinda noisy..not really sure about this.

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
owh? different tanks? anybody who knows more, do post here.

oh yeah,
is it all cars can be converted? and WAJARS, how much is the conversion at ur place? what about the road tax? any changes?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
not sure about that as my dad orders the kit. The location is at PJ state. Opposite Tenaga Nasional where there is a Shell Petrol Station beside a Petronas Petrol Station. Installation is done inside the Shell Petrol Station. Any info can contact 0192729393 for pricing and installation processes. Before this was using the normal gas tank which is used by normal taxi and I planned to put in a fiber glass one but sadly after taking out, discovered that its too long. So now still looking for a suitable gas tank. Something bigger and if can lighter. Heard that normal gas tank even though is kinda heavy compared to the fiber glass made ones, eventualy it is more quiet when refueling. Fiber glass ones are kinda noisy..not really sure about this.
i'm looking for Alumi tank...
will paid a visit there by next few days...hope can be done b4 CNY...
thanks for the Info dude...buy u a drinks when meet up la...:itsme:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently, genius friend of mine instead of switching on the dome light, he turned the whole thing.. what happened was..the wire got short circuited.

Now, the HU doesn't power up, dome light still doesn't work and "Doors Opened" light does not appear on gauge.. Haven't figured out what else doesn't work.Any idea why? Or is there a fuse for all these accessories coming from a constant power source? hmmm.

In Dilemma.. :(

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience