Birthday Invite

Tuscani9889

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi people,

Just wanna let ya know, I'm having a small gathering this saturday nite for my 25th. Propose to have some pizzas & drinks and set up my projector for some movie screening...perhaps Tokyo Drift? If you joining then just leave your names here so I can prep up

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
haiya, james, this saturday i have company dinner + Karaoke, happy hour until midnight.

Happy birthday, would like to join you, but got date oledi.
anyone else can join? Let's the coupe spice up the party. :biggrin:

James's house near Sunway-Puchong if not mistaken.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
ermmm...wanna go but:
1. too shy
2. no car(unless somebody sponsor me rm100 to fix the wheel bearing) :p
3. morning go to seremban,dunno can go back in time or not(u know ler the malaysian public transport...)
4. if come hv to buy gift ka? hehehehehe

Tuscani9889

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Then nvm lah next time we have a gathering u can throw me a belated one
haha:shades_smile:. Saw the getz club gathering in Melaka in the Magazine...not bad

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
JaMeS, HaPpY XXVth bIrThDaY!!! Now I know why babyp keep on saying about being aunty...I think I am going to be the next uncle lar...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2nd round of the Japanese SuperGT was held in Okayama yesterday … and guess who came in first? Yep, the XANAVI NISMO GT-R Team… Driven by the Japanese Motoyama and the French Treluyer, well done guys!

2nd place went to another GT-R, but with the CASLONIC Team, and 3rd place went to the ARTA Team with their Honda NSX…

Round2 Okayama : Race News
XANAVI NISMO GT-R (Motoyama/Treluyer) Starts Season with Consecutive Victories...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience