Beware USJ9 people!!

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Yesterday after work my ride got broke into. Its a Honda Type-Z. Looks like they aim my car for a long time.. they done it in a profesional way.. cut of the motion sensor at my door then open my hood and cut the alarm system. The item lost is..

5"Auto Gauge tachometer
kenwood Cd MP3 player (whole unit)
Soundstream Amp
Smart Tag
Snooker cue
Hypertune & Motortrader mags

my MOMO stering was danggling half way cause they kenot unscrew the nut inside the bosskit.. those mags also they wan to steal.. now hoping my frens can retrive back my items from the black market as he knows some contacts.. To all ZTH members or any ppl reading this thread please becarefull when u park ur car at USJ9.. as i noticed a few Hondarian with their modded rides park outside.. it happened at daylight so be extra carefull..

- Can someone please tell me how to delete this thread as got double..thx!! -

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2006
my sorries for hearing that....dang...ppl gettin brave nowadays...ur mags also want...last time i kena..my ciggy also the idiots took...i didnt know if i should laugh or get pissed...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
ah fat ahh.....
just find out who the fuck so daring lar.........
ur car also they touch.......

anyway, USJ crime rate is getting worst lar.........
where's the CCTV MPSJ promised?!

SimonsayZ

Known Member
Dec 27, 2004
Puchong
Sigh..nowadays park car outside or walk outside also dangerous. The crime rate is souring non-stop. Not only USJ, my area puchong also high crime rate. Heck, i think everywhere also not safe man... :Not_Impressed:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
this is the second time my car got break into.. first time was after chinese new year this year.. new sound system i bought all gone..Kenwood LCD DVD/MP3/CD RM6000.. 2 Prokick Amps.. that time the amp both got it for RM2200.. so one amps u guys know how much.. then 2 12"Prokick subs cost RM1700 and a custom carpet box cost Rm500.. there goes my chinese new year ang pou money..the amount i lost also alot... that time i stay in klg sumore park inside house sumore.. after one week my cousin's Honda Civic also kena.. his sound system also nearly same as mine.. shift up to subang kena again.. buggers dun ever get tired of breaking in..boon my friendster if u see the pics got one white civic that's my cousin B16 got break into..

Aug 21, 2006
there is a signal replicating device which they get from thailand, not sure if round here can get or not..but it copies the signal emitted by ur car remote n it can play back..very convenient for clean jobs...wats left to get rid of is the alarm steering locks...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
yeah..something like that is definitely in the market.........
meaning to say ur car must has been marked........
damn!

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
now install how good alarm also no use.. like those Viper..Bomerang..Cobra.. once this pro thief wans to get ur car the do it without a problem.. as u know subang all those missing cars are BMW.. E-class and Harrier which has good alarm system also can let them break in...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
boon
if MPSJ going to install CCTV wont think it will be soon.. those faggots u know le..
today say them putting banner on the streets.. good for nth these ppl.. crime rate is high and they do nth about it! just take a look at the percentage of the crooks they caught! police also the same.. everytime makan money but dont do their duties.. when on patrol can drop by mamak yam cha.. pokai fellas..

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
alot eat and drink at mamak for free somemore........
in their UNIFORMS!!
wonder is it the bosses dun dare to collect money from them or is the police themselves made an agreement

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Fatality said:
Yesterday after work my ride got broke into. Its a Honda Type-Z. Looks like they aim my car for a long time.. they done it in a profesional way.. cut of the motion sensor at my door then open my hood and cut the alarm system.......................................-
can u describe how they manage to cut the motion sensor? Or they cut the battery 1st then it straight away kill ur alarm system? which type of motion sensor did u use,i thought its in the car that type.

I guess ur alarm system don have backup battery beside the main battery after they kill the main power supply.

Last edited:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
tohsan
i dont know how they do it but my door where the handdle they dig the key hole.. then i see the alarm motion sensor wire at my door been cut.. as i pop m hood and cheak got a wire connect to my alarm siren been cut off.. its like the alarm is still blinking all but they dig the handdle the lock jam already.. and no alarm sound.. hope u get what im talking =)

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
tohsan btw the alarm dont have backup battery.. now whats gone is gone.. just to those who took it let them rot in hell.. they really got the balls! i parked just beside my office and evening all missing..

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Go and bug the LHB for the CCTVs. If cannot solve, don't vote for him next time.