Beware of this seller - cekelat

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Beware of this seller - cekelat

x15

agreed price on the watanabe rims, arranged meet up place but failed to turn up.

Didn't pick up call & refused to reply SMS.

Waited 2 hours & still has cheeks to say item to be viewed at night.

Later then sms again and said item sold.

Irresponsible & idiot seller.

You've been warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
supposed to meet him at ampang point.

ya is THAT ampang boy. last month i was interested to buy from him. suddenly he pm that was sold. few days back he sell this rim again at higher price. sucker.

yo bro,..pls dont blame me,...i never ask your friend to wait me at ampang point today,..never make appointment with that person,..i not at shop,.im at office,..i meeting just now,so how to pick up the phone(silent mode)after i see alot miss call i call him back,..i was deal with him & after that i call my frined to ask about that rim still available or not,...that rim sold already this morning & i only know this evening,...pls dont like that,...i dont mean to cheating anybody,...almost 4 year i selling item here,..never cheat customer,...pls understand what i mean,..tq

if anybody tak puas hati with me pls come face to face,..dont only sms/blame me here!!

no point to talk to such Irresponsible person.just want to let other people know that u are the Irresponsible seller.

cool guy's.... 'make friend,not war'...be gentleman,dont fight at public..

do PM or make discussion......TQ

cekelat said:
yo bro,..pls dont blame me,...i never ask your friend to wait me at ampang point today,..never make appointment with that person,..i not at shop,.im at office,..i meeting just now,so how to pick up the phone(silent mode)after i see alot miss call i call him back,..i was deal with him & after that i call my frined to ask about that rim still available or not,...that rim sold already this morning & i only know this evening,...pls dont like that,...i dont mean to cheating anybody,...almost 4 year i selling item here,..never cheat customer,...pls understand what i mean,..tq

hey, you have serious problem in doing things. You actually arrange a meeting w/o knowing the item is not available anymore. What cock logic is this?
Your friend sold the rims this morning and he don't even bother to update you? now that you put all blames on your friend. I feel pity for him.

ermm,......only 1st time make spoil,but like always make that,..y ha?

Ya..so childish..internet deal..thats normal..at least no lost in money..just planning properly next time..avoid kancheoung.....

x15 said:
hey, you have serious problem in doing things. You actually arrange a meeting w/o knowing the item is not available anymore. What cock logic is this?
Your friend sold the rims this morning and he don't even bother to update you? now that you put all blames on your friend. I feel pity for him.

yes,.my friend never bother me for that rim was sold,....so???i helping he,but all fault i take risiko???

WiRa said:
cool guy's.... 'make friend,not war'...be gentleman,dont fight at public..

do PM or make discussion......TQ

No offence.

Imagine this:

You stop work halfway, withdraw money at atm & waited for good 2 hours & then being told the deal is off, how would you feel? He played me out, simple as that.

Why let this guy get away?

p/s: I do pm him before posting this thread.

wak minilite said:
Ya..so childish..internet deal..thats normal..at least no lost in money..just planning properly next time..avoid kancheoung.....

i agreed with that,..if u really want any item from me,.pls make better appointment with me cause i not only sell item but i also have another work at my office,....if dont like me,...just ignore all my posting here,......sorry all,...

cekelat said:
ermm,......only 1st time make spoil,but like always make that,..y ha?

First deal with you and it turns up like this, what you expect?

oh, people do make mistake, this probably his first mistake, he wont do it again..

wake up your bloody idea.

wak minilite said:

dude, if you have nothing better to contribute just shut the hell up.

x15 said:
No offence.

Imagine this:

You stop work halfway, withdraw money at atm & waited for good 2 hours & then being told the deal is off, how would you feel? He played me out, simple as that.

Why let this guy get away?

p/s: I do pm him before posting this thread.

yes,,i received your pm but have u make appointment with me to wait me at ampang point today??have u??told la everybody!if u sett the time i think this prob will never go up!!!

ok tom,..i think this thread only want me to go down,..pls closed this topic,..tq

I backed you up Cekelat..!!

Jai is an office worker, not a rim seller..Should you understand that he's sitting in front of his computer and update the item he sells not every minute while his friend, who the actual rim seller and have a shop, doing the real deal with the real customer..Jai@Cekelat just doing advertisement in the net and it is imposibble for him to monitor his friend activities at the shop! There's no formal system that can connect him with his friend..And no pont to blame him for his late appereance..

Bombing a good name of Jai@Cekelat is a cow's attitude..No point to blame Jai cz he and his friend has the stuff and you have a money, so, no point to argue..It's always been a 'first come first serves' basis..No need to merajuk if you don't get the stuff..

The most important thing is, Jai@Cekelat sells a good rims with under cost price..!!

Charaders will always support the ex-Charaders!

tq bro,...i expreciate that,.....but if that guy dont like me what can i do,..my english poor la,..but if face to face,...heheheee

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom