Beware of These Indian Couples or a Lady with 2 kids Waving For Help

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
i have encounter once or twice with this kind of MO...never bother winding down the windows...call me cruel...but with the crimes we hear everyday...surely dont want to risk being rob or worst...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i have encounter once or twice with this kind of MO...never bother winding down the windows...call me cruel...but with the crimes we hear everyday...surely dont want to risk being rob or worst...
Yup, if they come asking when you are at a stall eating, or walking in public places but ask me to stop my car at secluded area with just them...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i also kena last week while walking to my car this guy & his teenage kid approached me asking me to help him,
i ask wat he wants? he said that he & his step son need to go back to JB & just divorced with his wife, needs about rm60 i told him
that only can spare him rm20, he was happy but i sense that it was a genuine case, or maybe i was wrong, but at least i did my part & help him.
Indian too? If getting more such thing is gonna be like a Syndicate already.
My gf was approach saying they need to back JB or something but they were in Old Klang Road at time asking for money...:banghead: U r no in puduraya also....

(Bro u got your BMW?) :listen:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Sometimes I feel like want to help those who are begging for help, in case one is a genuine case, but too many cooks spoil the broth. I was conned most of the times rather than helping, so sorry nowadays i would just open my bare palms and tell them I, am not much better, need help from others too. If lucky (or unlucky) enough, you will meet a handful of them in a day and burn a big hole in your wallet in helping them. Maybe next time when meeting them again, I'll just ask the police to bring them to Social Welfare Department for help, if they are genuine they won't run away the instance they hear about it.

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Sometimes I feel like want to help those who are begging for help, in case one is a genuine case, but too many cooks spoil the broth. I was conned most of the times rather than helping, so sorry nowadays i would just open my bare palms and tell them I, am not much better, need help from others too. If lucky (or unlucky) enough, you will meet a handful of them in a day and burn a big hole in your wallet in helping them. Maybe next time when meeting them again, I'll just ask the police to bring them to Social Welfare Department for help, if they are genuine they won't run away the instance they hear about it.
Better not give them any money even if they appear genuine. If we really want to help, give money directly to charity or orphanages. We can even donate packets of Milo or diapers to orphanages or even have a simple lunch or dinner treat. It doesn't have to be expensive or grand donations.

The best is to call the orphanages and ask what they need urgently. My wife recently donated food items and clothes to an orphanage in Kajang. And while we were there, some family treated all the kids to a simple lunch.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Next day we would see them in a better car than us the one that so call needed help...:rofl:

Better not give them any money even if they appear genuine. If we really want to help, give money directly to charity or orphanages. We can even donate packets of Milo or diapers to orphanages or even have a simple lunch or dinner treat. It doesn't have to be expensive or grand donations.

The best is to call the orphanages and ask what they need urgently. My wife recently donated food items and clothes to an orphanage in Kajang. And while we were there, some family treated all the kids to a simple lunch.
Agree with you, best way to do good deeds is through some donations to orphanages/old folks home or even Temples if any of you are Buddhist. I don't believe in donating to people with those carrying Posters of handicapped people or old people asking for donations...

I heard from a friend is a scam and they have a team to do it. The amount they get as commission could reach as high as 50-80% of the amount donated and the guy who ask my friend for donation for those unfortunates, a young chap around 20's driving a BMW 3 series.

How true I'm not sure but I don't see how a young chap asking around for donations for the unfortunates is driving a luxury car doing this. I know they get commission from each donor but didnt know it was this much.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Exactly, I was conned a few times that is why nowadays I do not give any money to beggars at coffee shops, road side etc., If they want food, a plate of rice, a bowl of mee, I will glad pay for that but no money as some go and have merry time with compound brandy at night....:banghead:
Yup, nowadays I rather give food items to old folks home, orphanage. I even donated old clothing, old but working table fan and TV which they glad accepted....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Next day we would see them in a better car than us the one that so call needed help...:rofl:

Agree with you, best way to do good deeds is through some donations to orphanages/old folks home or even Temples if any of you are Buddhist. I don't believe in donating to people with those carrying Posters of handicapped people or old people asking for donations...

I heard from a friend is a scam and they have a team to do it. The amount they get as commission could reach as high as 50-80% of the amount donated and the guy who ask my friend for donation for those unfortunates, a young chap around 20's driving a BMW 3 series.

How true I'm not sure but I don't see how a young chap asking around for donations for the unfortunates is driving a luxury car doing this. I know they get commission from each donor but didnt know it was this much.
True, as you would not know where the money ends up. Sorry for the genuine ones but just too many con ones nowadays. How Malaysia have changed.....:banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there, am driving a honda city. Would like to change my spring to Eibach Pro Kit.

One question, does diff car uses diff eibach spring or its universal? I do see a few post on Eibach used on EK/EJ so i wonder if it fits other car too? Just plug and play. help sifus!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience