Beware of Hyenas/Vultures/Crows on the road

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not only there, many other places. Places with sharp corners etc., Sometimes you can see tow truck waiting under the shade nearby somewhere. Those f*ckers pour oil, sand whatever to create an accident.....:banghead::banghead:
Which is why racing and have fun on legal track is still safer than on the streets with all these animals wrong doings.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
beware of penchala link from TTDI heading to hartamas heard some ppl throwing rocks.
maybe bcoz kids with sports cars always test there... even let their gf push their sports car to the max.

There good place for extra $$$ even for the police

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Not only there, many other places. Places with sharp corners etc., Sometimes you can see tow truck waiting under the shade nearby somewhere. Those f*ckers pour oil, sand whatever to create an accident.....:banghead::banghead:
Sand?

*remembered a sharp corner where i lost control but luckily i manage to control it... thanx, slow hogs (bcoz i was overtaking them) That location has a scrapyard and a few towtrucks

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sand?

*remembered a sharp corner where i lost control but luckily i manage to control it... thanx, slow hogs (bcoz i was overtaking them) That location has a scrapyard and a few towtrucks
Yup, fine sand but oil is worse. Especially oil and water....:smokin: Sand worse for bike, at least car not too bad but can still skid. They can tell you lorry spill one....:banghead:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Yup, fine sand but oil is worse. Especially oil and water....:smokin: Sand worse for bike, at least car not too bad but can still skid. They can tell you lorry spill one....:banghead:
They got better excuse bcoz there is a scrapyard nearby so they can say "oil from the junk cars"

or sand from the nursery nearby or garbage thrown by the people there...

have to hati2 laa

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
They got better excuse bcoz there is a scrapyard nearby so they can say "oil from the junk cars"

or sand from the nursery nearby or garbage thrown by the people there...

have to hati2 laa
If Federal Highway turn into Kerinchi Link that one for real, bus spill diesel at the corner. many accident there already, especially when rain time. Saw for myself a CRV spin and crash into the wall....
There, got no place for the vultures to wait. Probably wait some where else....:hmmmm:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
If Federal Highway turn into Kerinchi Link that one for real, bus spill diesel at the corner. many accident there already, especially when rain time. Saw for myself a CRV spin and crash into the wall....
There, got no place for the vultures to wait. Probably wait some where else....:hmmmm:
No wonder... but last time got EVO9 still new a few months crash there with smoke coming out... vulture got one la...

there vulture jauh sikit but i used to see them on Federal...

oh wait? I remembered one Malaysia artist also under M7 used to tangkap pic or video of an accident there with vultures

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
this are the tools u require in each of your cars
1. basic screw driver
2. water
3. compressor or bicycle pump will do
4. black PVC tape
5. tyre puncture repair kit
6. universal wrench set
7. register with AAM only rm70 per year.

if not just inform frens, im sure some of them will be nearby.

And cable tie. Once i had my exhaust weld spot decided to came off, it wasn't strong enough. My precious fujitsubo rear muffler literally down on the ground, would not drag it even an inch! So am gladly whole pack of cable tie are on car, tied it up back to the chassis exhaust mounting so i could continue journey until i could visit exhaust shop.

I as well keep spare starter. Old cars, its a bitch thing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

I need advise in fpr setting for evo 3, im using walbro fuel pump with stock ecu n injectors, my foreman set the fpr to 3.5 bar with the vacumm line on, but car feels really heavy, and with aircond on its even worse, today I reduced the fpr to 2.9bar on idle with the vacumm line on. Any recommendation for ideal setting for the fpr. Tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience