Beware Of Fake "Made In Japan" Sport Rim !!!

danielcwo

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
genuine SSR Type C should have Made In Japan, SSR, SSF engraved on each rim, there is a white color sticker with many Japanese words at the inner side of the rim... the size and offset is printed there as well...

Bump: genuine SSR Type C should have Made In Japan, SSR, SSF engraved on each rim, there is a white color sticker with many Japanese words at the inner side of the rim... the size and offset is printed there as well...

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
genuine SSR Type C should have Made In Japan, SSR, SSF engraved on each rim, there is a white color sticker with many Japanese words at the inner side of the rim... the size and offset is printed there as well...

Bump: genuine SSR Type C should have Made In Japan, SSR, SSF engraved on each rim, there is a white color sticker with many Japanese words at the inner side of the rim... the size and offset is printed there as well...
the sticker already peels out when last time re-sprayed.. of cos with SSR, SSF wording on each rim , but just scare replica got grade A or AA or AAA can totally copy ..:biggrin:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
i got mine fake taiwan ADVAN RG(dark brown) few months back,i noe it's fake..but u noe la,the rim looks really beautiful,and im a student,so every things cum wif a limit,cant afford if too expensive,i can admit tat the white sticker on the rims really easy to peel off..so went to the car wash shop and ask them removed all the white stickers..:biggrin:

Bump: i got mine fake taiwan ADVAN RG(dark brown) few months back,i noe it's fake..but u noe la,the rim looks really beautiful,and im a student,so every things cum wif a limit,cant afford if too expensive,i can admit tat the white sticker on the rims really easy to peel off..so went to the car wash shop and ask them removed all the white stickers..:biggrin:

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
for japan original rims lover should finds 2/3 pcs (like enkei rs/BR/VR) design coz now all taiwan fake rims still cant copy this type of rims...hehehe.. at least they must wait for another 1/2/3 years to copy its...for advan RG/SSR/WORK user sure 'sakit hati' got a lot fake rims out there..

Bump: for japan original rims lover should finds 2/3 pcs (like enkei rs/BR/VR) design coz now all taiwan fake rims still cant copy this type of rims...hehehe.. at least they must wait for another 1/2/3 years to copy its...for advan RG/SSR/WORK user sure 'sakit hati' got a lot fake rims out there..

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
same goes to P1 sf model...luckily imitation dont have PCD 114.3...

superTRAM

8,000 RPM
Aug 10, 2008
simple guide line, u will get what u pay for. if u pay RM1XXX for 16"-17" rim, for sure u get the imitation product, seller with tell u this. if u pay RM6XXX and still get the imitation product means that u r "the victim". do some research (price,spec,packaging etc) before buying anything. just look around the tyre shop itself, buy from reputable shop if u r not sure. if u really know the product then u can buy from open market such as online seller and get cheaper price. at the end of the day, we all want our money to be wisely spend:biggrin:

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
fake rims are so popular now, every one is using advan RG nowaday.....even a proton saga 8v magma i saw today using RG......sigh
true2..the very reason i dont want to get advan RG anymore...every tom dick n harry is using it..so sien

When saw those who using Fake SSR Type-C, wit their proud face, i really dunno where shld i put my Genuine wheels...:banghead::banghead::banghead:
i know here u can put them bro...give them to me =p

donkey KE

Jul 23, 2008
Guys...so far tats only fake "Made in Japan" rims in two models: advan RG n advan RGII in the market.
Is not from Taiwan n the truth is... from China. so Beware..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
not only wheel there is fake or replica ... alot of car parts also got fake ... engine part to bodykits

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Haha, the market is flooded with fake Pivot for half the ori price! Look almost identical. But I don't really know the performance/safety difference between them.

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
There will always be imitation product for high demand product and we can hardly stop it because there will be buyer(including me, user of replica rg T_T) so if there's demand there will be supply.
But to identify ori or imitation rims i think the price and the weight should tell. Did hold a ori spoon SW388 before and compare to fake ones and the weight really does differ.
If look at price maybe seller wanna con so mark up the price, but looking at the weight I think tells the whole story.

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
There will always be imitation product for high demand product and we can hardly stop it because there will be buyer(including me, user of replica rg T_T) so if there's demand there will be supply.
But to identify ori or imitation rims i think the price and the weight should tell. Did hold a ori spoon SW388 before and compare to fake ones and the weight really does differ.
If look at price maybe seller wanna con so mark up the price, but looking at the weight I think tells the whole story.
next time when COD gonna weight....:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys (n your GFs) and GIRLS

Be Careful! when you are around Taman Mayang area

I just want to post up and inform as many people as I can, especially those that frequent the area, the futsal court, badminton court and Ming Tien.

Date & Time of Incident: 8.20pm+/- (16th Feb. 2005)
Location: @ the residential road next to a corner house near the Badminton court.

What happened?
2 Snatch Thieves attacked a young couple and slash the girl's left hand when try to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience