Beware Of Fake "Made In Japan" Sport Rim !!!

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
becarefull when use replica wheels it could happen to u

some pic i got from the web...not to scare u all :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
better don risk your life and your car for these...go for ori, if too expensive, source for used one.....

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

perodua alza consider fake toyota ahh? hehe
alza is toyota passo and re-badged exactly from it...can consider imitation.....maybe?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Does replica type of rims is consider as fake rims? Cuz i came across a lot that is selling replica rims of all sort of branded brands...those pictures are scary..can u imagine it crack when u are driving? It could be fatal:afraid:

But how do we really differentiate ori and fake rims? Can anyone explain?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
replica=fake to the genuine makes, but genuine to their own brand & proud to have to those newcomer/not-so-care-about-fake-or-genuine-buyer......

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Saw several rims which had severely damaged but workshop can recond/refurbish as per original like nothing happened... Not even a single hairline cracks is visible... My worry is on safety.... I dun think the strength/durability is as good as it looks...

Let me add this damaged ori Advan RG (Bro Lam I borrow ur photo for study purposes...)

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
once repaired, especially those replica or fake rims, the material is not good and cant stand the weight and stress ...so it will eventually crack again....so not worth to bet those rims with our life....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the rims were not damaged, it was broken...
exactly in the last pic, at that time was using satria GTI, had an accident 3 yrs ago,
already sold the car.....now also using taiwan rims...hehe...
plan to upgrade to japan rims later on.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
the rims were not damaged, it was broken...
exactly in the last pic, at that time was using satria GTI, had an accident 3 yrs ago,
already sold the car.....now also using taiwan rims...hehe...
plan to upgrade to japan rims later on.
so now also using CE28?
later japanese wheels also CE28?

rakyat

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
Sifu, looking at the last few replies seems like there are fake rims, replica rims and taiwan rims
I thot fake rims = replica = taiwan rims. U mean got 'made in kepong' rims?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Sifu, looking at the last few replies seems like there are fake rims, replica rims and taiwan rims
I thot fake rims = replica = taiwan rims. U mean got 'made in kepong' rims?
Kepong oil i heard & saw b4 la... Kepong wheels..???:banghead::banghead::banghead:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Seriously a series of car faults these days....

I went for a manual transmission fluid change. I brought my own gear oil. After draining my transmission of the old oil, it was time to fill in the new. The worker used a machine that was meant to flush ATF to pump my new gear oil into my gearbox. I wasn't sure if that was the standard procedure, so I kept quiet but made sure he flushed the machine thoroughly. And I did ask him to run the machine through with more fresh gear oil.

Long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience