{Beware}Fake Automotive Parts

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Im wondering the same thing, since some told me that Fake K&N do exist. So, how do we really know?:hmmmm:
don't be alarm of the fake k&n filter since ur both are familiar with genuine parts.the fake 1
is easily distinguished by their filter element.
DSC00921.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00924.jpg

i think u guys know which is which...hehehe:biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Jin...dun conpuse ppl ler. both oso fake.

joking joking....really better not conpuse ppl

K&N top cover is chrome(not sure aluminium or stainless steel tho) plastic see oso know fake and wahlau...the plastic moulding quality really bad. made in USA my foot la.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
how about drop in K&N? anyway to distinguish it?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Last edited:

HaZaRd

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
can anyone confirm this E-manage fake info is true? from this picture, I bet most E-manage Blue selling in Malaysia market is FAKE.

I'm looking for it... and now I'm scare to buy one... sigh~

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
just to share and educate consumers.
FAKE RAYS ENGINEERING DURA-NUTS

Original weight less than 1.6kg for all the 20pcs nuts, alloy locknut and box vs Heavier Fake Rays Dura-Nuts. These nuts are suppose to hold your rims to your car. Don't use fakes into the tracks and risk your rims flying off your car.

FAKE DENSO Iridium Spark Plugs

Using fakes will risk the ceramic to break and damage your engine.

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
can anyone confirm this E-manage fake info is true? from this picture, I bet most E-manage Blue selling in Malaysia market is FAKE.

I'm looking for it... and now I'm scare to buy one... sigh~

huhu, my satria 1 is genuine 1!!! but recent gt many apexi turbo timer. i think is faked also

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
some clearer pix of rays dura-nuts between original and knock-off.

Comparison between genuine DENSO Iridium Power & it's useless copy.

Last edited:

shem_lexluger

Dec 29, 2009
Subang Jaya
Sorry to hijack abit. The NGK iridium plugs, normally what are the price for the fake and ori? I bought one set a month ago (mech said ori) BKR7EIX-11 at RM280 woooaa. Legit ka? Reason I'm asking coz I saw some people selling in here for RM150-ish range

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Sorry to hijack abit. The NGK iridium plugs, normally what are the price for the fake and ori? I bought one set a month ago (mech said ori) BKR7EIX-11 at RM280 woooaa. Legit ka? Reason I'm asking coz I saw some people selling in here for RM150-ish range
the price that u paid is on the high side bro.next time try and look around for the best bargain.
i think ur's is original.it's ngk iridium IX right?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Yes bro it's the IX one. How much is the best bargain range for the ori? If it's 150-ish then the rm280 is unbelievable
all i can say is that with the price that u pay,u can get ngk iriway that is much more expensive then
IX.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Previously, i had installed adjustable cam pulley on 4g93t..on the same time,i installed e-manage,sard fuel regulator and wallbro fuel pump.
i was on a standard boost (0.6bar) before installing those parts..and after installing,my mech set the boost to 1 bar as i insist...
the power i felt after testing on pickup(1st,2nd gear,cause the road not so long)was like same as 0.6 bar...or maybe is just my imagination...and after a long period of driving of my modification above,i got the feeling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience