{Beware}Fake Automotive Parts

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
hijack this topic for a while, actually i been using the fake SSQV for a year now (coz it was FOC given to me) so far so good the fake SSQV is in one piece. Works well, no leaking. The only thing KO was the ciplak 1-way vacum filter was meant to connect the SSQV to the intake manifold (which I wasnt using now)

just sharing, heheh....

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
just got my hand on the fake apexi yesterday.so short and the built quality suck....hahaha.hey,
u got what u've paid for at least.below rm150.hehehe....

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
the genunie 1 oredy damn cheap wat... why must they pay rm150 for the fake 1 ler....??? dun understand...

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

who know how to know which is fake K&N..??

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
the genunie 1 oredy damn cheap wat... why must they pay rm150 for the fake 1 ler....??? dun understand...

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

not rm150 bro jin but below that.new 1 nowadays price increase already if i'm not mistaken.
for the k&n,i'll update the pic.

Kent_Goh

Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
Sometime, some consumer doesn't really care bout genuine or imitation & they will just go for cheapest they find. Thats why imitation part selling like hot cake in malaysia, this is all because those beer budget but champagne taste end user. I would said here, what you paid what you get and good thing not cheap, cheap thing not good. Buy genuine parts & enjoy genuine performance.

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
Bro... could you make a comparison between Greddy RZ genuine & fake?

I plan to get one, but I scared I gonna get imitation with genuine price as I'm looking for genuine Greddy RZ.

Thanx.
i got the fake pic in here somewhere.try and compare it urself.for the time being,i don't think
the genuine is available in the market yet (imho).

jpoplover

Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
i got the fake pic in here somewhere.try and compare it urself.for the time being,i don't think
the genuine is available in the market yet (imho).
Genuine hmmm have to order and wait......

imitation i got hehe~~~~

HaZaRd

Jan 19, 2006

finally....here's the pic of the b.o.v.
So this one is FAKE Greddy RZ? (same as the one u posted)

I found out that the amount of holes pattern at outer ring trumpet is less than the original.
The top screw design is different.
The color is grey, genuine RZ is darker color

Does my comparison is true? As i only see RZ picture in web whereas its from oversea market.

:banghead:

Or is it the one u posted (GTR35) Greddy RZ is limited edition?

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
So this one is FAKE Greddy RZ? (same as the one u posted)

I found out that the amount of holes pattern at outer ring trumpet is less than the original.
The top screw design is different.
The color is grey, genuine RZ is darker color

Does my comparison is true? As i only see RZ picture in web whereas its from oversea market.

:banghead:

Or is it the one u posted (GTR35) Greddy RZ is limited edition?
u got that pic from mudah right?cos that's not the pic that i posted.the intake kit from the gtr35
and the 1 selling separately by greddy are the same bro.not limited edition.the overseas version is
also the same.they (greddy) wont waste their money making 2 different type of b.o.v in the same
category for separate market cos it's a waste (imho).:biggrin:

Im wondering the same thing, since some told me that Fake K&N do exist. So, how do we really know?:hmmmm:

is it true tht thick plug cables would create EMI(if i'm not mistaken) when spark which will interfere with our car's electronics component?

hope sifus can give some guides n experience cause i'm thinking to change it to a thicker plug cable...

:)