Better Door Closing

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
hah.. long time no internet connection...

anyway...
i bought de superlon both side got skin wan.. (smooth wan)
of course not from ninja_iga

cos i bought at melaka.. u goto those shop selling aircon and fridge spare parts.. they got sell wan.... they call it sheet foam.. price mayb more expensive if compared to ninja_iga wan..

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Originally posted by khguan@Sep 21 2004, 15:57
hah.. long time no internet connection...

anyway...
i bought de superlon both side got skin wan.. (smooth wan)
of course not from ninja_iga

cos i bought at melaka.. u goto those shop selling aircon and fridge spare parts.. they got sell wan.... they call it sheet foam.. price mayb more expensive if compared to ninja_iga wan..
wooow...good, try for the door liao? got efect or not?

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
Originally posted by xtorm@Sep 20 2004, 00:44
...the one u guys r mentioning abt is one surface rough n one smooth rite? is there any with 2 smooth surface? i'm not sureler :P

the rough surface got lubangmah.....
stick two piece of superlon on their rough side and ppoof, u got a two smooth sided superlon.... hahaha.... can try out mar.... see got use anot.

wonge

May 18, 2004
i did my front doors with bitumen ... just wondering incase i need to remove those bitumen, it seems very sticky and sure will left some bitumen on the wall when u remove it. what shud i use to clean the wall ???

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
then burn it....

oh regaridng the superlon thing

you guys stck teh superlon on the dorry rubber lining rite..

ermm..how's teh mprovement..coz i tot of doin it oo

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Originally posted by khaixtreme+Sep 21 2004, 20:28 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (khaixtreme @ Sep 21 2004, 20:28 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xtorm@Sep 20 2004, 00:44
...the one u guys r mentioning abt is one surface rough n one smooth rite? is there any with 2 smooth surface? i'm not sureler :P

the rough surface got lubangmah.....
stick two piece of superlon on their rough side and ppoof, u got a two smooth sided superlon.... hahaha.... can try out mar.... see got use anot. [/b][/quote]
i'm gona do it for the rubber liningwor...iswara only the body got rubber lining, door dun hav...so was thinking of puting some rubber or soft thing there, so 2x is toooo thicklor...even 4mm is thick already

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Focal Point,

Good day to you!

I had just recently overhaul my 15 years car's engine (top overhaul and change piston ring) after travelling for 530,000km in my proton wira. The engine cylinder still in good shape since i have been using tufoil for many years. Thanks to tufoil to surprise my forman on such a little wear on my engine block and bearings after such millage. I change piston ring and valve seal just to reduce the engine oil consumption problem, before it was 500ml every...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience