Up Yours
best rims for me are Spoons and Buddyclubs

Bump: best rims for me are Spoons and Buddyclubs

Fred, wah~~I see green green stuff under the rims oh...:biggrin::biggrin: Uncle's rim no need to look the best cause we can only see the back...side also cannot catch up...Muahahaha:biggrin:

PocRoc, me too. I love spoon style rims. Saw 1 yesterday at Mid Valley on a CRX. Nice~~:love:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
simple yet functional...no need so complicated designs but end of the day, boils down to personal prefs la

16V

Dec 10, 2005
why i canot upload my picture here? i go Test Centre try upload picture....is work!!! why here canot? Em......:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Bump: why i canot upload my picture here? i go Test Centre try upload picture....is work!!! why here canot? Em......:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

jaynian

Jun 8, 2006
Butterworth
why i canot upload my picture here? i go Test Centre try upload picture....is work!!! why here canot? Em......:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Bump: why i canot upload my picture here? i go Test Centre try upload picture....is work!!! why here canot? Em......:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

just copy the photo link from the web were u put the photo then paste the link here...

LANE

May 20, 2005
but , I thinks its ori ... no tewan design like that

Bump: but , I thinks its ori ... no tewan design like that

Nice RX8 and super nice VR rims.

Bump: Nice RX8 and super nice VR rims.

Hi all sifu sifu here!

Want to ask about the ACR30 spoiler`s 3rd LED brake lamp... Where can i buy this part? Coz recently my Estima`s brake lamp got problem. I thought it was the wiring problem. But i`ve checked and checked again. It was not the wiring problem. Without the 3rd brake light it is very dangerous if i did brake and ppl could not know i was braking! In the worst case scenario if accident has to happen `bout ppl kissing my car`s butt then i will be one who is wrong! Please...