Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Then you're in trouble. According to the big fart... I mean big kahuna, he announced on national tv yesterday this hot weather will last through March. Nights it's impossibly hot too.

I hope your car fuel consumption is reaaaaaaaaaaally good. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have one! U guys pointed out before.
Means newer cars still have.....:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Then you're in trouble. According to the big fart... I mean big kahuna, he announced on national tv yesterday this hot weather will last through March. Nights it's impossibly hot too.

I hope your car fuel consumption is reaaaaaaaaaaally good. :biggrin:
So CAI is off no use......hahahahhahahha:biggrin:

deroll

Feb 24, 2014
Selangor
Theres several threads on lowyat.net. I think the more recent one had a post by this guy who has done some leg work and found out Petronas gave better mileage for highway driving.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
haha! so is it a myth that people say stick to one type of petrol and don't keep changing it ? because my uncle use to follow this principle and he tells me to do so .

Happens to me all the time with my family :driver:
like hell yeah, got the kelisa for the 1st time, newbie to cars oso, been told exactly like u'r uncle did, & guess what stick to the principle until last 3 year coz for the very 1st time no other petrol station around oni Caltex that time, by hook @ by crook need to fill in, later ask fren & guess what, he laughed like belly want to burst & I was like huh wth. now just stick wit PETRONAS coz points can redeem almost anything in mesra shop. time of filling doesn't matter coz it's to small to relate to our usage lehh

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Y bother so much bout the evaporation? you park your car under the sun it evaporates faster than you can save. And one wrong tap from the right foot, there goes a big gulp of fuel.

I'm using Petronas for my car coz it's easily available. Imagine you gotta go to a specific place for petrol, lets say, BHP or Caltex (they are rare), you lose petrol just to go to that place. Unless you pass by the station everyday. All brands have cleaning properties and some might give more power. So go to your favourite "power" fuel brand only when you want more power...if not, they are all the same to me lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The best fuel for ordinary car users is the one that gives the biggest discount. Go work for an oil and gas and use their company discount. Since Petron took over I get less discount but still better than outside. 26% overall and no more than RM1k rebates per month. :proud:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
The best fuel for ordinary car users is the one that gives the biggest discount. Go work for an oil and gas and use their company discount. Since Petron took over I get less discount but still better than outside. 26% overall and no more than RM1k rebates per month. :proud:

such discount, much jelly.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I suggest we dislike his comment. Agree? :thefinger:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
But for me, when I go refill when open fuel cap, like got vacuum??
same as me, if fill till full & then takes days to refill + refill under the red line(supposedly using the reserve portion), once opened the fuel cap u can hear air rushing in like there's a vacuum space inside the tank. so the question is y there is vacuum & how supposedly the pressure inside the tank regain it's balance??

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
Good point!

Having said that, as long as your petrol tank is exposed to heat, petrol will evaporate in your tank. There's a release valve or something that allows the vapour to release to the air too so does that mean you lose petrol as long as you park directly under the sun?
actually I've read somewhere on how to save fuel and they say if u park your car directly under the sun the petrol actually evaporates and they recommend parking in the shade but I still think the outside temperature would still effect the fuel consumption .. correct me if i'm wrong

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

those 620kg and 500kg measurement is not the weight of the rim
itself(of course la hehe).

actually it's the maximum weight for a single rim can withstand
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience