Best and worst brand of car wax ever use...

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
The topic explains all... share with the forummers about your favourite :D and worst :mad: product and your experiences with it... ;)

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
When all the brands on the supermarket shelves have been tested then make the decision. FEATHERLITE should be tested as well.

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
so far only used 2 brands which is

1. meguiar's tech wax and polish

2. turtlewax (with silver shade chipstick)

3. soft99 (metallica silver edition)

personally i think they're superb so i've never bothered 2 use any others. my only complaint is that they're on the expensive side but i suppose it's quite worth it since i notice the shine is long lasting and the shine is SERIOUSLY shining & gleaming. the turtlewax works WONDERS for scratches (even VERY deep ones), chips and general color restoration (especially around areas like the rear bumper surrounding the muffler which always seems 2 go terribly black from the ekzos fumes and flames)...

i recommend trying out both of the above mentioned which can b purchased pretty much anywhere like eneos, ace hardware etc etc. turtlewax also offers different shades of colours depending on what colour ur ride's paint is :)

as for da worst i've never used any other waxes/polishes b4 'n' i'm happy wit d ones i'm using now. so can't really say la. but have heard complaints from different ppl about different waxes. quite subjective really.

Blowfish

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Sunway/KL
try Black Magic, the paste wax contains some carnauba wax. less than 50 bucks but really really really good stuff i tell ya

skylab

Dec 6, 2004
Featherlite AutoPolish

Guys, you should try this one...FEATHERLITE AUTO POLISH. It works like magic! It's your car's Paint Lickin' Good!! :)