Be very carefull - Atempt to steal my car

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
thanks for the encouraging words guys.....
it was raining so only manage to get 1 finger print..the police haven’t get back to me yet
Steering lock? Oh yes bro…I think that was an easy obstacle for them to hack through
It happened in Kulim, my home and I really hope they caught them….before they do this to another car

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

oh, ECU is okay but i think it has some wire damages...can start but i didnt want to take the risk
i had to tow it to the shop...they are still looking for parts to replace and man i dont know how much will that cost me.
happened in Kulim? man...i always go there...this is not good..
here in seberang jaya at the sunway carnival area, is also branded as 'panas;...got so many cars stolen. two of my friend lost their car. one got broken into..laptop gone.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
bro,

if your workshop can't find the parts for the repair work, you should try to get the boys in the forum to help out.

as always, hope you're alright.

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
haih..i cant sit ur car already.....haih.......sorry to see that bro..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sorry for yr lost bro..
anyways, keep a look out for your items on sale on various websites u might
recognise them.....zoom in the pics, u might find traces of 'kopek' marks around the items
taken.

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
thanks guys, im quite down beacuse of what happened. thought of modding more ( like timmy and prasath :adore: ) but now have to concentrate on reviving the car.

Henrey

Known Member
Sep 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry for your lost. You are lucky they are amateurs. I had my Evo7 broken into and sapu bersih! Player, meters, seats even the haltech was taken.
I have friends that lost their cars just less than 10 minutes in 7 eleven!
These bastards should have their hands chop off!

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
bro.... maybe the thief still under industrial training tat why they fail the mission....i hope to find any of these guys in action...just cant wait to bash them nicely.... tie them at lamp post.....last time my fren satria park in house kena sapu bersih haltech, timer defi meters even his carbon fibre hood also they manage to open... some more my fren sleeping inside the house...they car did make any alarm noise they morning u got shocked the car without hood....so smart la these fellers....most of them is the people who know wat to cut and wer to cut....

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
haih..i cant sit ur car already.....haih.......sorry to see that bro..
hehehe. Yer la. What to do.

Have to live with it.

Make better prevention before it happened again.

Heard your Accord no more?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sorry for you losses bro...the damage is quite a lot....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm helping a (an extremely rich) friend to pick out a car for his own birthday. He was thinking LFA, Gallardo, or a 458 Spyder. So far, LFA is winning, because there are a couple dealers in my area that have, and let's be honest, owning one out of only five hundred available in the world is pretty boss.

How would would you choose? Any opinions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience