Battlefield: Sabah

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I read newspaper a while ago (Tuesday, The Sun)..The army said Datuk Hishammuddin has asked the army to be line backers and leave it to the police.. so yeah. See what i mean? He's leaving our police out to dry...

Obviously when defending the country you use whatever force necessary and whatever resources you have.. clearly the Government has a bigger agenda here.

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
I'm just sayin what I've heard, so don't flame me. Apparently the Nur Misuari (MNLF's tauke) stated that he is gona send someone to negotiate and the person he sent is also Najib's cousin (WTF right, not sure if rumor or what...) Another reason the army is not being utilized is that some of the pinoys actually have Malaysian ic? So only police can be used to suppress your "own" citizen..

And about the situation there, I see my all my Sabah friends from kk are just chilling, 1 dude just posted about going for movies and another guy is chilling out at some coffee shop like starbucks reading some random homo novel..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Another reason the army is not being utilized is that some of the pinoys actually have Malaysian ic? So only police can be used to suppress your "own" citizen..
As the Chinese say... Government catch worm put inside own backside... great. Give them IC and then come invade us. Yippie!

Most Malaysians are ignorant, look at the replies in this thread alone you can see it.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Wow bro I x know where u got dis info but if theres any truth in it then it's definately more serious then it already is...they're making d ppl/our army guys s scapegoats!!!! N they're dying for it....This is F*CKED UP!!!:mad:

I'm just sayin what I've heard, so don't flame me. Apparently the Nur Misuari (MNLF's tauke) stated that he is gona send someone to negotiate and the person he sent is also Najib's cousin (WTF right, not sure if rumor or what...) Another reason the army is not being utilized is that some of the pinoys actually have Malaysian ic? So only police can be used to suppress your "own" citizen..

And about the situation there, I see my all my Sabah friends from kk are just chilling, 1 dude just posted about going for movies and another guy is chilling out at some coffee shop like starbucks reading some random homo novel..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
actually I read somewhere that they can't use the army otherwise it's a declaration of war or something along those lines. Using the police makes it an internal affair.

Anyone can confirm how true this is?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, some experts advised that they are not suppose to send the whole troops of armies to the area if things are not that heated up
as these would consider a serious decision where nothing will be consider or tolerate but to go all out to wipe out the terrorist at all cost.

Which indirectly, there will be casualties if the decision is made to send the troops. In other words, is War.

They are trying to talk it out to solve the conflict by discussion but it seems the Sultan of Sulu is not backing down and they
decided to take back Sabah which they believe is time to claim back the country after so many years.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
sorry for BM. but translate it yrselves. taken from yinchet from LYN

1) jika kita guna tentera dahulu bermakna kita dalam perang dengan Sultan SULU.

2) Juga bermakna kita mengiktiraf Sultan Sulu secara lansung sebagai kerajaan yang sah yang mengistiharkan perang kepada kita.

3)Dan jika ini berlaku ianya akan tertakluk kepada Geneva Convention dan beberapa protocol antarabangsa.

Jika Polis sebagai pemerintah operasi bermakna

1) kita masih anggap mereka itu penjenayah dan penceroboh bukan combatant perang.

2) Polis kita akan menangkap dan menahan (perkatannya untuk polis ialah menahan bukan menawan - Menawan ialah perkataan Tentera ada beza di antara keduanya)

3) Untuk mengelakkan mereka menjadi Tawanan Perang. Cukup sekadar sebagai tahanan penjenayah. Maka tuduahn di Mahkamah Awam boleh di lakukan. Seperti tuduhan yang boleh kita buat di atas lanun Somalia yang kita tahan sedikit masa lalu. Mereka tidak di anggap tawanan perang.

4) Boleh di ektradisikan dengan lebih mudah ke Filipina. Kalau tindakan ketenteraan atau kita anggap perang susah nak bicara dan mana nak tempatkan mereka dan diklasifikasikan mereka ini? Maka jadilah macam kisah CIA dan Black Sitenya untuk WAR on TERROR mereka. Kita kena la buat macam Guantonamo BAy juga. Susah macam tu.

Itu sebab kita mengambil langkah Polis dahulu. Jika tentera ambil alih sudah jadi kes lain.

Jika keadaan tidak boleh di kawal lagi maka LOCAR AREA EMERGENCY (darurat setempat) boleh di isytiharkan

Dengar cerita darurat telah di istiharkan dan curfew di kuatkuasakan di sana. Ini bermakna tentera sudah ambil alih di Lahad Datu atau kawasan pencerobohan sahaja (kawasan yang lebih kecil)

Ianya seperti darurat waktu ribut banjir New Orleans dahulu- tentera USA ambil alih bukan lagi polis tempatan)

Dalam keadaan ini bermakna bukan satu negara Malaysia darurat dan bukanlah bermakna perang kerajaan Malaysia dan Sultan Sulu. Darurat hanya untuk keselamatan sahaja dan LOCAL AREA SAHAJA. Rasanya bukan seluruh Lahad Datu pun.Hanya kawsan pencerobohannya* sahaja. Nampak hati-hatinya dan telitinya Kerajaan dalam hal ini? Menurut langkah satu persatu

credit:sukan star

Saya sebagai bekas anggota tentera ingin menjawap persoalan mgapa tentera tidak dihantar utk berperang. Ok, bagi saya setakat 200 orang pihak polis boleh selesaikannya...maksud saya group VAT 69 komando. Unit ini memang ditugaskan utk memerangi pihak musuh di hutan. Manakala polis biasa hanya untuk ketenteraman awam. Dan sekiranya pihak mereka sukar utk memusnahkan pihak musuh, barulah kuasa penuh Tentera digunakan.
I'm just happy that no Malaysian lives were lost in yesterday's ops Daulat.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Does makes sense though. Since polis have special squads as well which is the VAT69.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Yeah bro...I know 1 of d guys in UTK coz my aunt n unc used to b in bt aman..tough SOB..

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

sorry for BM. but translate it yrselves. taken from yinchet from LYN

I'm just happy that no Malaysian lives were lost in yesterday's ops Daulat.
Ur rite bro...but d ones who have perished r way too many...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yes. One of the demands from the sulu dudes is recognition. They wanted us to recognize them as the Sulu Army. The jamaludin kiram 3 is self declared sultan. So they aren't an army or a country thus this isn't an invasion (don't quote the word invasion in dictionary to me. I know what it means), we treated it as intrusion. Totally different thing that's why we can just use army forces to wipe them out. That would be declaring war between countries.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Thats 1 fake sultan...they can't even understand & differentiate d word 'ceased' and 'leased'...probably Sulu school doesn't teach them bout that...

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
i still lol at some comment n i can lol at some of the sources as well...i also lol at people who keep blaming the BS gov...

as per check and updates..everything is in order...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
After 1 day with 7 battalions , 500 policemen and air support operation, none of the terrorist has been captured and no further details of the plan? Is the operation want to wipe them back to the sea or want to capture the commander in charge?…...hope it wont turn out and become a longer term crisis which will deeply harm the country's econ…

The world is watching on malaysian army now,hope they can solve the crisis without too much pain.

Whole Asia is in shit now....little kim wants war in korea, japs want shit from china and now msia also in risk of unrest in borneo....lets see which shits blew up first?

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The second part of Japfest '11, to be frank, this event is so huge, it's really hard for one person to cover everything. You have to be here yourself to know what I actually mean. But i figured, i'd just to snap whatever that i found interesting and experienced muscle strain the next day due to the physical stress just walking around the circuit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience