BACK to FUTURE IV anyone???

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Whoa! Dang! Back to the Future trilogy is one of my most favourite movies of all time! Is it a movie prop or a replica?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Wow man! Good find. And I'm sure it will fetch a handsome sum on eBay! :)

BTW, why is it RHD?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
at the side there got impreze some more... wah wah... local workshop ka??...
my dreamcar (when i was a kid la).... wahahaha... too bad covered with dust... why dont restore it la... can do for autoshow adi.... sure jadi tarikan ramai....

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
OMG:shocked: , i can't belip it...i childhood car is actually availlable in Malaysia......where is loc????

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
SkYwAlKeR said:
at the side there got impreze some more... wah wah... local workshop ka??...
my dreamcar (when i was a kid la).... wahahaha... too bad covered with dust... why dont restore it la... can do for autoshow adi.... sure jadi tarikan ramai....
Impreza or Putra la?

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
there is such a car.. u can see it from the sticker on the back of the car.. its a delorean... not a marketing success so not many knows abt it

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
i read it some where it is in sabah or sarawak.....there are a few in malaysia....but not in the peninsula.....

this particular one they mod it to be like the one in the movie, the others are just stock...

the car is a delorean from DMC i think......but the company bankrupt liow some time back....

i saw these pics a few years back...i see if i can dig out the others from my computer....

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
There are still a few De Loreans here in the states. I saw one on the road not too long ago. I guess this must be a replica cause it looks pretty close to the read 'time machine', but not quite...

John Zachary De Lorean, the founder of the company was arrested for drug trafficking which lead to the fall of his De Lorean Motor Company (DMC) which went backrupt in 1982. The company only produced one car, which is this DMC-12, but always just called the De Lorean as it was the only car produced by the company.

Read more about the DMC-12 from Wikipedia here. Has some Lotus blood in it too. *laughs*

stroker_kit

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
yup.. this is a replica...
the owner made a special order from the one who produce props for the movie..
he's a timber tycoon in sarawak...probably top 10 richest in malaysia...
the car has a faulty electrical system...too hard to find the parts, so he gave up and decided just to leave it as it is, rotting in his workshop....
its not for sale tough...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
damn...i thot in the 1st pic you curi tulang take pics then went back to work...hehe...just kidding bro...no hard feelings yea :)
looks really cool...if there's a wiring or electrical prob...have no fear..m'sians can do anything~just have a visit to jln pasar.btw...what happened to the fruit juicer that was on top of the engine..? where 'doc' fused rubbish to power the flux capasitor...wish cars nowadays run on trash..we have plenty.besides...it IS the future =P

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
actually if i am not mistaken there was some right hand models.....my UK friend used to drive one RHD when i was studying in the UK.........during the early 1990's....:retarded:

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
man..... all i love about this car is how its doors open upwards.... sweet !....

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
Oh WOW...i just love that car...its just so special..even though its a replica...
sad to see it rot like that..rather sell it to someone who would restore it..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just want to know how to installed toyota ficd for stable idling with 4g93.Is it too difficult cause many foreman in ipoh dont know how to install it.I got the idling problem if on aircond.Engine will stall if press the cluth to shifting the gear.RPM will drop around 400 if turn on the aircond.I hope ppl can introduce to someone that know to install it.Also who use this item can share here about the effectiveness.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience