The Future: Peugeot 308 RC Z

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

The brand new Peugeot 308 RC Z has the looks of remarkably sporty coupe, featuring a 2+2 coupe design, it looks better than the new Audi TT.

a

Likely to share most parts with its sibling model, the 308, Peugeot lightened this RC Z with extensive use of aluminum and carbon fiber on some panels to achieve a low of 1199 kg.

The 308 RC Z, produces 218 ponies through its 1.6L engine derived from the 207 RC. With this weight-to-power ratio, the 308 RC Z touches the finishing line of 100 km/h in just 7 seconds .Top speed is a respectable 235 km/h.

We shall see more development of this car at the upcoming motor show at Frankfurt this September. Until then, some pictures for a head start:

Source: Autoblog, Peugeot
Article: davidv00

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
nicely design.never seen such a beautiful peugeot before.the interior is so
futuristics.the leather dashboard is a nice touch.

boy dtn

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
more competetive..beautiful car..incridible work fr peugeot..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I'm sorry, but I have to say it looks a bit weird. Why is the back so long? The proportions is ruined by it. I can see a bit of Cayman there and some TT. Pretty nice looking interior though.

Regardless of all that, it will struggle. What has it got going for it that is better than its rivals? It can't beat the TT for quality and prestige. And I don't think it can beat the 350z for performance and handling.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
I agree with what silverfish stated. The rear of the car body is slightly longer to the front which make it abit weird for the side view. How will be the handling with this body shape? Need to c...
The interior is very nice...but is it still a concept car? If it is..there might be changes here and there. So..wait till the car is launch then we will know how good is it.

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
damn she looks gooooood...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I received word that the new Ferrari FF (Ferrari Four) was in town for a couple of days, to be previewed by potential customers. I really wanted to make it, but I would be out of town for several days over the weekend; so once I got back from my holiday, I made it a point to head for Naza Italia to see it in the flesh.

So... what exactly is the Ferrari FF (Ferrari Four)? Touted as the replacement for the 612...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience