b8 180 fuel consumption

Lan Dugong

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor
b00n said:
than u have to spare away half your booth for the tank..
somemore queue for like mad to get the tank filled.
Anyway, if it's for your wife and u got anuther hobby car to play around with; I guessed the decision is ok.

But mine is like oni 1 car which is my daily drive; I'm not planning to sacrifice for FC yet...kekekeke
btw, my 1.8 10yr old engine is consuming quite alot of fuel (more than normal). Maybe it's because of the chop shop ECU that was installed after the old one got fried.

Any shop recommended to re-tune or re-chip our ECU?
boon,
there's a lot of petronas kiosk have NGV pumps. I got one nearby my house. the queue? it wont take long.

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
waa.. bro Lan D. Rm4.4k for sequential type NGV kit or what? Already read thoroughly the ngv forum arr? hehehe... got so many kit there. Waiting for lynx result.. can;t wait to NGV'ed my tx3 lor... can travel-travel malaysia then... current FC won't allow me to travel a lot.. sit at home only laa & play PS2

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
tkk said:
install SAFC will solve your problem...
haha....since u always visit chop shop than help me source for it lor...
kekeke

anyway, how much doest it cost and where to get it installed?

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
safc 5 button the lowest people sell rm300, if can get any cheaper than that better take it.

Lan Dugong

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
VF10 said:
bro Lan D... the NGV shop u called.. they have easy payment arr?
hmmm...easy payment aaa?? swipe card lor...easypayment with citibank....hehehe....i dont think so laa...but i'm more to the penang guy one...waiting for a friend to update me...btw, cannot install now also...now my pocket is empty.

Lan Dugong

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
VF10 said:
safc 5 button the lowest people sell rm300, if can get any cheaper than that better take it.
but cannot use SAFC 5 button on lantis 1.8/lynx 1.8 ecu lee....dont know the selector type and car type.

can use blue screen....u sure u want safc blue screen ah boon? I bought for my wife a used one for rm550. installation charges?....nil...hehehe becoz installation done by myself...tuning? based on colour of plug head and tune...but recently tuned with a friend's wide band o2 sensor...cun already! got power a little, fc a little better.

but i also put a few other gadgets in my wife's lynx.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
haha....dun think ur wifey needs it....
gib it to me as a b'day present.....

Lan Dugong

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
no no no...cant do that!
my wife loves performance gadgets too...she understands u know..so dont play play....hehehe...
anyway, nowadays, having an auto tranny car in the family makes me a little manja already....everytime go out, use wife's car...easy to drive maa...i also cannot tahan already my heavy clutch pedal.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any sifu had used this before? i knew it wont have that fast and furious effect, but can it be use on stock internal engine with tuning? harmful?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience