B6t Parts

B6T-R

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
i could be wrong about the comps...picked up from what i've seen in the net...but judging fron the comp test gauge it's about 8.7:1 +/- ...havent done a test on a 210hp...anyone with a BF chasis using coilovers???...i need to make inquiries about the rim offset...appreciate any reply...

abbiey

May 11, 2004
Originally posted by B6T-R@Sep 14 2004, 18:24
i could be wrong about the comps...picked up from what i've seen in the net...but judging fron the comp test gauge it's about 8.7:1 +/- ...havent done a test on a 210hp...anyone with a BF chasis using coilovers???...i need to make inquiries about the rim offset...appreciate any reply...
Intresting topic here :ph34r: anyway B6T-R, I'm using coilover (locally custom made GAB with front 32 setting (soft/hard) monotube design / Rear hi/lo only) on my BF actually KE (ford laser 86') wif B6T engine inside. Sorry I dunno about my rim offset what so ever...... the coilover is plug & play so i dun have to play wif my rim offset.

ABie.

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by abbiey+Sep 15 2004, 11:32 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abbiey @ Sep 15 2004, 11:32 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-B6T-R@Sep 14 2004, 18:24
Intresting topic here :ph34r: anyway B6T-R, I'm using coilover (locally custom made GAB with front 32 setting (soft/hard) monotube design / Rear hi/lo only) on my BF actually KE (ford laser 86') wif B6T engine inside. Sorry I dunno about my rim offset what so ever...... the coilover is plug & play so i dun have to play wif my rim offset.

ABie. [/b][/quote]
ohh... kereta monster is online here now.... scarely... hehehe..

how are you brother.. long time no seee...

abbiey

May 11, 2004
Originally posted by tkk+Sep 15 2004, 11:34 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tkk @ Sep 15 2004, 11:34 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by abbiey@Sep 15 2004, 11:32
<!--QuoteBegin-B6T-R
@Sep 14 2004, 18:24

ABie.
ohh... kereta monster is online here now.... scarely... hehehe..

how are you brother.. long time no seee... [/b][/quote]
Hey KK..... u car is the monster now laaaaa..... mine expired oledy... hehehehe been here quite some time oledy but never post hehehehe malu a bit here :P

ABie.

B6T-R

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
what monster are we toking about???...any specs to impress???...

B6T-R

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
think i know why you're not facing the same problems as me...your rear struts are the original aftermarket struts...you just modified the seat to fit coilover springs on it...is that right???...if that's the case the stroke of the struts are still similiar to the OEM ones coz i believe the lenght is the same...something like the KONI struts i had...therefore you have a lot of lenght to use a shorter springs....the one's i'm currently using are custom made...the stroke and lenght of the struts are a lot shorter than the OEM ones...looks like i may prolems using 205/45/16 or 205/40/17

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by fct@Sep 23 2004, 22:36
bro,i have one set one of centerforce df series(df543007) clutch on hand.do u want it?it is made in usa.pm me for price.location johor/singapore.centerforce clutch
hi,

do you have B8 turbo complete clutch set? how much will cost?

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by fct@Sep 23 2004, 22:36
bro,i have one set one of centerforce df series(df543007) clutch on hand.do u want it?it is made in usa.pm me for price.location johor/singapore.centerforce clutch
thanks for the offer..
but then i actually need a Mazda Mx5 Clutch.. the b6 clutch couldn't fit into the mx5 gearbox..

how did you buy the cf clutch? order online? how much is the shipping fees?

B6T-R

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
anyone wants a TD06-18G with exhaust manifold (wastegate not included) and 3in down pipe plug and play for B6 ah???...hands itchy!!! :ph34r:

B6T-R

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
abbie
...since people claim you have the fastest B6 around???...have you snapped your crankshaft before???...or have you modified yours to the miata one's as well...having problems with mine... :(

satako

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
B6T,

I have also this problem with the setup of b8 flywheel and b6 clutch. Have done skimming on the flywheel. Oil seal has been broken and replace. Clutch is already uprated, still the clutch is slipping.

I am using b8t, running at only 0.7 bar. So what's your advise. What is still wrong with this setup?

TKK, remember a black lantis.... I'm back !!!!

B6T-R

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
satako,

if you're already using the B8 engine with a B8 flywheel...i don't understand why you're still using a B6 clutch...though the B6 and B8 clutch is the same size...please define uprated???...main thing is to check the flywheel surface and see whether there are hot spots on it (they are blue marks on the surface)...too many mark will indicated that the it's overheated before...no amound of skimming will help...may have to change the flywheel...OR maybe you could have skimmed the flywheel too much on the clutch surface and you didn't offset the top side of the flywheel (where you bolt down the pressure plate)...if you skimmed too much on the bottom the clamping force of the pressure plate on the clutch is LESS...in this case even if you were to use a 3 puck plate also no use if you got the offset wrong...you have to be more specific as to what has actually been done to the flywheel or the so called uprated clutch??? to pin point your problem...too many possibilities???....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All Sifu,

I just install arkdesign advance boost controller to my car.Appreciate if all sifu here to explain and teach how to do the setting. A bit confusing on SET and GAIN. Normal boost 1 bar for my car .My car spec is VR4 engine ( rojak ) TD 05 with[FONT=&quot] Tial 40mm wastegate and Tial 50mm blow off.

TQ

[/FONT]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience