B6t Parts

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
anyone knows where to get these stuffs?

1) b6t racing clutch
any brands to recommend? where to get? price?

2) b6t metal head gasket
i'm looking at 1.6 mm and 2mm metal head gasket.. the only brand i
know got it is hks but abit expensive.. any other alternatives?

3) b6t crank pulley
anyone got spare pulley lying around ? can sell to me?

4) rx7 fd fuel pump
anyone got? or any other fuel pump to recommend? please dont tell me
to get walbro 255lph as i'm tight on budget..

laserman

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
hey kurt,

Just ccheck N1, i remember i saw once exxedy...

metal gasket ar... check with killerbees member ...probably they have lubang...

crank pulley..u can try USJ chopshop ..there's one with few B6 engine lying there can't remember the name..or check with killerbees member..

FD fuel pump...maybe check can use VR4 GT, MR2... 180 0r 190 lph...

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by Kurt@May 16 2004, 08:51 PM
anyone knows where to get these stuffs?

1) b6t racing clutch
any brands to recommend? where to get? price?

2) b6t metal head gasket
i'm looking at 1.6 mm and 2mm metal head gasket.. the only brand i
know got it is hks but abit expensive.. any other alternatives?

3) b6t crank pulley
anyone got spare pulley lying around ? can sell to me?

4) rx7 fd fuel pump
anyone got? or any other fuel pump to recommend? please dont tell me
to get walbro 255lph as i'm tight on budget..
hi,

1. get a exedy racing clutch.. the price is around 1200.. you have to use B8 flywheel. to able install in your B6T gearbox.

2. you can put double original gasket in your engine. but you need to run higher boost.

3. you can go check out with USJ Auto Parts in kedai potong tat. i saw many of B6T kosong engine over there...

4. what is your engine right now n turbo n got Management??? why need FD 210 LPH fuel pump. which is difficult to find nowaday. if you wan to modify. why not get a better then FD fuel pump? fairlady n GTR skyline n Supra fuel pump... all this is more then FD fuel pump...

all the best for your project...

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
tkk,
1) yeah.. i heard need to use b8 flywheel for b6t gearbox...

2) hmm... can work one arr?

3) will do....

4) i thought FD fuel pump plug and play mar..so thought of buying it.. nmind ler.. now i maybe getting the supra fuel pump ..

btw, thanks for the info!!!

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by Kurt@May 21 2004, 01:03 AM
tkk,
1) yeah.. i heard need to use b8 flywheel for b6t gearbox...

2) hmm... can work one arr?

3) will do....

4) i thought FD fuel pump plug and play mar..so thought of buying it.. nmind ler.. now i maybe getting the supra fuel pump ..

btw, thanks for the info!!!
hi,

good, i think i saw your email in killerB egroup. anyway exedy racing clutch only for B8 turbo. tat'y u need to use back the B8 flywheel together.

yes. my friend using double original gasket for his car now B8 with IHI RHX turbo. but u need to run high boost. i have a project going on. putting in double gasket also.

check out your fuel pump first whether is denso or any?. supra fuel pump is smaller size than FD but the flow rate is must powerful than FD... anyway is not easy to get a supra fuel pump... the minimum supra pump for 2jz is 210lph ++

why you need to use such a big flow fuel pump???

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
hey tkk,

yeah i posted in killerb groups.. forgotten to check and reply.. hehee.. will do it later...

how about act clutch? anyone using it ?? or u know where to get in malaysia?

oh okay.. i would also like to try to double the original gasket... cheaper alternatives i guess..

i dont have b6t fuel pump.. so i need to get another fuel pump..so might as well just find a higher lph pump... i need extra fuel pump cuz i heard alot of bad stories like engine not enough fuel.. so better be safe then sorry...

laserman

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
kurt
I think there is exedy clutch for B6t....
for fuel pump depends what kind of Hp u want to generate...
just find whichever is easier to get in the market...

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by Kurt@May 21 2004, 11:24 PM
hey tkk,

yeah i posted in killerb groups.. forgotten to check and reply.. hehee.. will do it later...

how about act clutch? anyone using it ?? or u know where to get in malaysia?

oh okay.. i would also like to try to double the original gasket... cheaper alternatives i guess..

i dont have b6t fuel pump.. so i need to get another fuel pump..so might as well just find a higher lph pump... i need extra fuel pump cuz i heard alot of bad stories like engine not enough fuel.. so better be safe then sorry...
hi,

all the best for your project.

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
laserman,
oh okayyy.. but exedy 1200 so expensive.....

tkk,
thanks for u email..but then i already got a supra fuel pump with me..so i try that out first.. if canot work then i'll get the b8 fuel pump from u..thanks

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by Kurt@May 26 2004, 09:51 PM
laserman,
oh okayyy.. but exedy 1200 so expensive.....

tkk,
thanks for u email..but then i already got a supra fuel pump with me..so i try that out first.. if canot work then i'll get the b8 fuel pump from u..thanks
supra fuel pump will be a good enought for you. b8 fuel pump which is not tat good enough anyway.

all the best ...

B6T-R

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
interesting topics...B6 can fit the B8 flywheel with exedy clutch BUT you have to machine down the backside of the B8 flywheel to the same shape as the B6 flywheel...look at it physically and you'll understand what i mean...no exedy clutch locally for B6...centreforce and clutchmaster have clutch kits but no one locally bringing them in...OR get another B6 pressure plate, take out the spring and use 2 springs in one cover...lot of work...have to offset the flywheel...etc.....BUT you may run into some minor problems...clutch cable will wear out pretty fast...had mine snap after 6 months...if you're using hydraulic, your seals may fail after 1 year if you're lucky...BEEN THERE DONE ALL...

B6T-R

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
B6 OEM head gasket...normal asbestos material...unlike the B8T and n/a which is made of metal...BUT with the B6 original compression at 7.9:1 (big manifold) and 8.2(small manifold) i don't think it's necessary to use a thicker metal gasket but a metal gasket would be good...the car will be very flat coz of the low comp...B8 advisable to use thicker gasket coz the comp is 8.7:1 or 8.9:1 for the 180hp and 8.2:1 for the 210hp (i think?)...don't know of any local shops selling metal gasket for B6...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a L6 turbo Kancil, the change done in early 2011. The car does not perform as well as it should, the job being done in Melaka. I don't know whether the mechanic who did the work did it properly. Does anyone know a reliable and honest turbo mechanic in the Klang Valley?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience