AYC n ACD

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
guys,

how do you tell if the ayc or acd is spoilt or something wrong?? and the ayc pump ??
how do you know??

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
hehehe...come to MLOC tt ......we can tell u more details.....some members had suc probs b4.... :)

silverevo

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
stopid9 said:
guys,

how do you tell if the ayc or acd is spoilt or something wrong?? and the ayc pump ??
how do you know??
is ur ACD 3 lights at the dashboard all light up? if not should be no problem. bear in mind, there must be 1 yellow light on at any time, but not ALL 3. if totally no lights...then i suspect someone took out the bulbs or short out the lights. if this is the case, then they maybe trying to hide the AYC/ACD problem from u....be careful.

plus when u corner, do u hear any sound from your right side end? this is because the AYC pump is located there for evo 7 onwards. for evo 6 i am not sure.

some ppl say got sound when they corner...maybe some metal particles due to wear n tear inside, so need to flush out.....do this by flushing out the ayc oil. should come out.

ayc is a mechanical thing...is actually very hardy. ACD is a whole she bang system with ECU n stuffs should be okay as well.

as long as u dun hear any funny noises..should be fine.

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
silverevo,

i think the CT9A AYC pump is on the left hand side, and CN/CP9A on the right hand side..

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
DDgreystar,
i came ma with a friend but malu only.. my car ulgy lor...

guys,

the funny sound happen when let say i'm crusing 100km/h,when i released my foot from the acceleration pedal,i notice the sound coming either from under or rear side of my car and if i step on the clutch pedal (free gear) or step back the acceleration pedal the sound gone.. i notice the sound on 4th and 5th gear. the funny sound something like few screws loosen and keep hitting a metal

guys,any idea whats wrong with my car??

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
stopid9,

Hey fren, so u means u r de 1 of de 2 evos tht park outside our AGM area yest.? The 1 with E8 Varis lip or C-West? If yes, Am de 1st person ( wearing spec.) tht came over to say hello to u guys...

As for ur problem, did u send it for checking? Might b de rear AYC...

Cheers!

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
he is the 1 who have a nice varis front :baring_teeth:

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
s9,
oh hi again...
haven't check the car.. any good workshop familiar with AYC thing ar??

c west ar with high high GT WING .. my FRIEND ONE lo...
don't what nick 'cannno' or 'connon' or 'noononon' kekekekeeeeee

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
hahahhaa....so it was stopid9 n canondale who visited us ah.... :) welcome welcome .....anyways ...i suggest u to change your AYC oil 1st....to check if it eliminates the sound....by the way since when is the last time u change AYC oil ? as for ACD, the way I know is most probbaly using the MUT, in fact having the MUT will easily helps to detect what is going wrong since evo sensors will give clear feedback as in which is faulty n which is not :)

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
oh.. so which workshop have the machine you mention woh? MUT or MUT II??

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
last time i heard gt auto or links should have it......worse case scenario.....nilai aerotech....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need feedback from those who lowered their car's spring before. I want to know usually how much ppl lower? 1 inch? 2 inches?
I'm driving a NeoCps, the original ground clearance is very high but it looks uncool. Saw many Neo's that lowered their height, looks much better. But I don't want to lower it too much that I have to go over bumbs very very slowly..... Just wanna to make it look nicer. :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Those that lowered you car's height before please feel free to give...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience