Autofoam from kl auto

UDT-SB

Dec 24, 2008
from what i know is... after accident the chasis and body is already harden...yes u r safe from accident but the car chasis and body cannot be pull back to the original shape...afterall, it is still best to ask KLAuto....

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
my bro 1.6 wira is injected with autofoam .. it really do strengthen the chassis .. definitely feels more comfy ride ... sharper cornering response .... really a nice product

but it quite costly ..

johnkor

Known Member
Oct 8, 2008
no joking bro , this stuff is damn good even i aslo taught of buying it .:thefinger:

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
For wira, where they do the autofoam for the chassis ( which part ) !!!! How the cost???,i tink i wanna go Singapore coz Im in JB ( nearer ) !!:burnout:

MatLia

Known Member
Jul 17, 2007
I do for my Satria years ago. What i can say here, 'the shit works' quote from KL Auto:proud:. No regret. KL Auto got a few package depends on ur budget as low as 360++ to 2k++ (if im not mistaken). U can inject it stage by stage and feel & enjoy the diferrent. Find Desmond KL Auto, he will suit u well:driver:

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
It's quite expensive though:smokin:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
so a search on this as this has been covered many times before with all the pro and cons. Dont believe 100% to the seller as its their job to push sales but not provide life insurance coverage.

Feb 27, 2009
heard of it few times b4. Most of their comments were very positive. and will it affect the handling of a car which fully equipped with UR bars? which i meant, the harder the chasis the better the handling will be? :hmmmm:

Bump: heard of it few times b4. Most of their comments were very positive. and will it affect the handling of a car which fully equipped with UR bars? which i meant, the harder the chasis the better the handling will be? :hmmmm:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
heard of it few times b4. Most of their comments were very positive. and will it affect the handling of a car which fully equipped with UR bars? which i meant, the harder the chasis the better the handling will be? :hmmmm:
not harder... but more rigid..... volvo 240 chassis is harder but still floats like a sampan when cornering... :listen:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys , i need to know anywher in pj or subang area shop wher they can do touch up paints and how much will it cost per rims..model of the rim is enkei rp01..not the silver type ..its the black and blue line at the wall wall of the rim..can it be done..im afraid if they paint the whole rim and the blue line will be gone..and the enkei werding is on the blue line..can they touch up evrythin so it looks perfect like new??
pls guys..need help..location and price per rim..rims is sumthin like dat...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience