Autofoam from kl auto

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
hi all,

hv read out some advertisement on a car magazine recently and i found out a product called "AUTOFOAM'......that is done by a shop called KL Auto...

i'm planning to put it on my perdana since it can provide soundproofing, strengthen chassis, & bla bla bla....

anyone that hv been put on this stuff, pls post up some review or feedbacks on how good or bad this product....

cheers....:driver: :driver: :driver:

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
any comments............?

UDT-SB

Dec 24, 2008
is good for handling n soundproofing....better known as invisible roll-cage

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
have not tried it but read it before in hypertune....one worry would be if in the event of a crash, how would the car take it since the pillars, chassis are all hardened?

Any sifus?

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Have done it in my Satria. Car feels tighter with the foam, sharper turning response, similar to having anti sway bar.

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
Try to search around autoworld.com and 8th gen civic club forum, so many discussions regarding Autofoam, even the boss was involved in the discussion.

You will feel the difference in term of chassis but it comes with a price, i did mine around RM2k for A, B, C pillar, side sills, and horizontal beam under driver seat.

Last edited:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Try to search around autoworld.com and 8th gen civic club forum, so many discussions regarding Autofoam, even the boss was involved in the discussion.

You will feel the difference in term of chassis but it comes with a price, i did mine around RM2k for A, B, C pillar, side sills, and horizontal beam under driver seat.
wow ... that's like almost the whole car , i would guess a lot of work of removing and re-installing done ...

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
Have done it in my Satria. Car feels tighter with the foam, sharper turning response, similar to having anti sway bar.

comfort wise how...????........

Bump:

thx for your opinion.......

Bump:
in case of accident, you can say byebye to ur car...

why bro...??......pls explain a bit....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

gtiwtks

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
In case of accident, you will be glad that you have autofoam...

Several autofoam user had severe accident which include flipping over are glad they have it on their and still alive to tell their accident... LOL...

No worries about accident... Still can pull back the chassis and body...

For more information on various car review after autofoamed, better check out the autoworld forum car modification section. There are part 1,2 and 3. Happy reading. 60++ pages and on going... LOL...

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006

Several autofoam user had severe accident which include flipping over are glad they have it on their and still alive to tell their accident... LOL...

For more information on various car review after autofoamed, better check out the autoworld forum car modification section. There are part 1,2 and 3. Happy reading. 60++ pages and on going... LOL...
bro, can copy & paste the link here....i search it but cant find............:smokin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

after setting back the damage chassis, need to do back autofoam? :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Friend,

Anyone know how to do aresol / can spray? This is because, i wanna spray my spoiler follow by my car body color. I'm thinking if i buy a paint from car paint shop and pour in the can and spray my spoiler...and its become a aresol spray...any geniues pr mc gyver out there have any idea.....:hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience