Auto Detailing Services USJ1

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Bump:
i got problem with my carbon fiber hood..
seems like fungus..
alot people say need to sandpaper it then respray clear coating
can advice?

Bump: i got problem with my carbon fiber hood..
seems like fungus..
alot people say need to sandpaper it then respray clear coating
can advice?
Hi there, is your carbon fiber hood gel coat or clear coat? A picture would help me a lot, taken under sunlight to reflect the holograms at a certain angle would be better. Is the rough surface white milky strips that are patchy? Depending on what CF coat u have basically.

Bump:
Master[QQ];3395964 said:
Hello!!! My Car is P.Wira coming soon spray with 2k white color / pearl White! So any treatments u would like to recommend to me? Besides, i also need the interior cleaning as well! Any suggestions? Thanks !!!
Please allow your clear coat to dry 1st for a month to be on the safe side before applying any protection. I would recommend Meg's Wax n Shine for ultimate shine result, and Klasse Sealant or Klasse super slick for durable protection as long as a month depending on your daily driving. Sorry for the late reply, busy with studies.

Last edited:

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
This is how it looks like...
I would need to steer clear of advising on CF as it is beyond my knowledge to advise others for something like in the picture. From experience in fiber glass construction, you lay on layer by layer the fiber material then apply the resin. All this is done in a mould and when it taken out after it is cured, the smooth surface is not the fiber but the resin which covers the fibers.

If the resin is damaged and the fibers are exposed then there is no way i can restore the surface unless i have knowledge of the resin and possibly need a mould otherwise the resin cannot form like when it was initially made. Furthermore the damaged fibers cannot be covered up as the resin is 'transparent'.

The best way to check it out with those in the market that build body kits with CF, check out magazine such as Motor trader under Max Power section, etc.

Sorry mate, could not be of much help.

May 3, 2009
hi,can i get some advice on the road direction to the auto detailing services?
heard that you've relocate.

also,can i ask how frequent should i wax or polish my car?
mine is 3 yrs old Honda City...:hmmmm:

thanks

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
hi,can i get some advice on the road direction to the auto detailing services?
heard that you've relocate.

also,can i ask how frequent should i wax or polish my car?
mine is 3 yrs old Honda City...:hmmmm:

thanks
Hi Memphisto, I apologize for the late reply. We are in the same area as before, same row but we relocated to a corner lot to meet demands.

Firstly you need to locate Summit USJ and try to go back of it, you'll see Mydin USJ up ahead and all you need to go is go pass it, keep going straight until you will eventually have to take a right turn , and continue going straight till u come to a roundabout where you'll see a chinese school on your left. Take a 3 o'clock and we are on your left, the 1st left you are able to take will be us. The corner lot shop with green paint, the place hasn't been redesigned yet.

Recap:
Summit USJ > Mydin USJ > Right turn (when you see a basketball court on your right side) > Roundabout ( 3 o'clock ) > 1st left turn when possible (We are on the left side, green shop)

Polishing
How often can you polish depends on they type of polishing your doing and your clear coat thickness, lets make it simple and spare the technical side:

(a) Abrasive polishing (To remove swirl-mark, holograms, and watermarks n following at (b) more efficiently)
(b) Non-abrasive polishing (To rid surface of stubborn dirt& grime such as tree sap, industrial fallout, wax residue etc. so that your car will have a clean surface & its shine restored)

*Difference between both polishing delivers totally different result, stunning results with (a) Abrasive polishing which is a full step and highly recommended if your ride is in bad condition. Ask for a DEMO, Its FREE!

(a) Abrasive polishing:
1-2 times a year, 1 time for a well maintained car and 2 times for a poorly maintained car. Totally depending on your daily driving condition.

*Maintenance is how well you wash & wax your car according to your daily driving conditions in a week and weather. If its a weekend car parked under a shaded area, then very minimum. So on and so forth for different daily driving conditions and weather.

(b) Non-abrasive polishing:
As many times as you please and it can be done as a maintenance step when you want to clean out the paint's microscopic pores of embedded dirt, grime and residue wax, etc. before waxing but not remove swirl-mark, holograms, and watermarks.

Waxing (Protection)
Waxing can be done daily, weekly, or fortnightly. Monthly if its a weekend car, once again depending on your driving condition and this time weather.

Waxing comes in many types, some last longer than the other but the shine results are not as good as the other. And vise-versa, such as:

(c) Wax (Duration : 1-2 weeks maximum)
(d) Sealant (Duration : 2-3 weeks maximum)

*Duration totally depends on the climate, some might stay in Cameron or Genting where its cold in high places. Or some of us that are stuck at sea level with the heat.

Different waxes delivers different results in shine, this is totally up to personal preferences as to some protection such as Meg's #21 Sealant tends to darken the car and some like Klasse Sealant shines as it is. Application wise, some takes longer to archive maximum result and some takes shorter due to procedures and curing rate.

Daily driving conditions:
1) Park under hot sun during working hours and at home (Wax diminishes quickest this way)
2) Under covered parking area and less driving (House wife?)
3) Travel a lot (Stone chips, industrial fallout, tar, etc. all comes into play)
4) Parked under trees (Bird dropping, tree sap n dead baby birds will result in aching of your clear coat if not removed immediately or unprotected (not waxed) clear coat.
5) And HEAPS more.

*Thus during maintenance booster wax comes in handy to top up wax protection for your finish that you might want. Washing is considered maintenance fas well as it maintains your wax, so make sure you use a pH balanced shampoo and not the local snow wash that will strip you of your wax protection and invesment.

I hoped I helped you out with your questions as much as I could, if not please ask again.

Best regards,
-Joel-

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
do you only sell Klasse High Gloss Sealant, i want to learn to do DIY.

Last edited:

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
do you only sell Klasse High Gloss Sealant, i want to learn to do DIY.
We used to sell our Klasse KIT, within it you get the following :
1) Microfiber pad
2) Microfiber towel
3) Klasse AIO
4) Klasse Sealant

You can get this Kit from autogeek for now as we are not holding anymore stock for the Klasse KIT. With it comes instructions for your DIY purposes, If you require any pointers, drop by the shop and enquire how to or simply drop a question here =)

May 3, 2009
Hi Memphisto, I apologize for the late reply. We are in the same area as before, same row but we relocated to a corner lot to meet demands.

Firstly you need to locate Summit USJ and try to go back of it, you'll see Mydin USJ up ahead and all you need to go is go pass it, keep going straight until you will eventually have to take a right turn , and continue going straight till u come to a roundabout where you'll see a chinese school on your left. Take a 3 o'clock and we are on your left, the 1st left you are able to take will be us. The corner lot shop with green paint, the place hasn't been redesigned yet.

Recap:
Summit USJ > Mydin USJ > Right turn (when you see a basketball court on your right side) > Roundabout ( 3 o'clock ) > 1st left turn when possible (We are on the left side, green shop)

Polishing
How often can you polish depends on they type of polishing your doing and your clear coat thickness, lets make it simple and spare the technical side:

(a) Abrasive polishing (To remove swirl-mark, holograms, and watermarks n following at (b) more efficiently)
(b) Non-abrasive polishing (To rid surface of stubborn dirt& grime such as tree sap, industrial fallout, wax residue etc. so that your car will have a clean surface & its shine restored)

*Difference between both polishing delivers totally different result, stunning results with (a) Abrasive polishing which is a full step and highly recommended if your ride is in bad condition. Ask for a DEMO, Its FREE!

(a) Abrasive polishing:
1-2 times a year, 1 time for a well maintained car and 2 times for a poorly maintained car. Totally depending on your daily driving condition.

*Maintenance is how well you wash & wax your car according to your daily driving conditions in a week and weather. If its a weekend car parked under a shaded area, then very minimum. So on and so forth for different daily driving conditions and weather.

(b) Non-abrasive polishing:
As many times as you please and it can be done as a maintenance step when you want to clean out the paint's microscopic pores of embedded dirt, grime and residue wax, etc. before waxing but not remove swirl-mark, holograms, and watermarks.

Waxing (Protection)
Waxing can be done daily, weekly, or fortnightly. Monthly if its a weekend car, once again depending on your driving condition and this time weather.

Waxing comes in many types, some last longer than the other but the shine results are not as good as the other. And vise-versa, such as:

(c) Wax (Duration : 1-2 weeks maximum)
(d) Sealant (Duration : 2-3 weeks maximum)

*Duration totally depends on the climate, some might stay in Cameron or Genting where its cold in high places. Or some of us that are stuck at sea level with the heat.

Different waxes delivers different results in shine, this is totally up to personal preferences as to some protection such as Meg's #21 Sealant tends to darken the car and some like Klasse Sealant shines as it is. Application wise, some takes longer to archive maximum result and some takes shorter due to procedures and curing rate.

Daily driving conditions:
1) Park under hot sun during working hours and at home (Wax diminishes quickest this way)
2) Under covered parking area and less driving (House wife?)
3) Travel a lot (Stone chips, industrial fallout, tar, etc. all comes into play)
4) Parked under trees (Bird dropping, tree sap n dead baby birds will result in aching of your clear coat if not removed immediately or unprotected (not waxed) clear coat.
5) And HEAPS more.

*Thus during maintenance booster wax comes in handy to top up wax protection for your finish that you might want. Washing is considered maintenance fas well as it maintains your wax, so make sure you use a pH balanced shampoo and not the local snow wash that will strip you of your wax protection and invesment.

I hoped I helped you out with your questions as much as I could, if not please ask again.

Best regards,
-Joel-

Thanks Joel...you are very informative

-Would like to know what's the price for wax + polish? i was told there's difference between 2 layer and 3 layer...wondering what's the significant
-also which would you recommend i.e. Meguiars or Klasse? does both product gives the same end result?

thanks again :biggrin:

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Thanks Joel...you are very informative

-Would like to know what's the price for wax + polish? i was told there's difference between 2 layer and 3 layer...wondering what's the significant
-also which would you recommend i.e. Meguiars or Klasse? does both product gives the same end result?

thanks again :biggrin:
Hi Memphisto,

Wax or Sealant - The top most layer applied over the clearcoat after it has been polished. The most important layer that forms the protection layer over the paint clear coat. It of course also enhances the shine after polishing but the protection it offers is very crucial to a beautifully polished car. That is how you keep your car shining. Remember that a polished shining car will lose its shine if you don't protect the car against the environment which damages the clear coat of your car. You choose wax such as Meguiars Tech wax, Gold Class wax etc or Sealant such as Klasse (Germany). Sealant do offer you longer protection but some says wax is much more shiny so it is up to you to choose. Wax needs more maintenance and u can use Quik Detailer in between washes or re-apply every 1-3 months to keep the car protected. As for sealant you can use Klasse AIO for the same maintenance.

Washing is very important as you don't want to strip the wax, so use good shampoo like in our shop we use professional products by Meguiar's Shampoo, mircofiber cloth, grid guard etc.

Layers of polishing - I would like to make it simple by using my own description.

First we look at the 'damage' like scratches, water marks, bird droppings can etch the clear coat of the best cars, swirl marks is light, medium or heavy.

Worst case - Go for Klasse Premium Shine - RM350 for medium size cars. We use wool cutting pad, foam heavy cutting pad, medium cutting pad and finishing pad using either MENZENA or MEGUIAR's Diamond or a combination of both to remove the defects progressively then polish the clear coat to 'mirror' finish. The final finish also depends on the original paint work and the results may differ car to car. Mercedes is known to use ceramic clear coat with the method of painting will make a lot of difference. For most cars the difference will be very significant.

Medium case - Klasse Standard RM250 will be sufficient if the car condition is in reasonable condition. We do not need to use wool pad or the more aggressive compound in the process. The finishing remains the same

Light case - Klasse Basic RM180 will remove the light swirls and finishing remains the same. Normally new cars only need this treatment.

If you choose to re-wax or sealant then it is RM70 which is wash, claybar and wax/sealant.

We will prepare the car by washing, clay bar 'scrubbing' and tar removal using Meguiars and standard industry products.

The polished surface will be protected by either wax (Meguiar) or sealant (Germany).

If you go by counting the steps from washing to waxing it is so numerous. Be careful when you compare 'steps' which we don't, we tell you what steps so you can ask others and make your own conclusion.

-Joshua-

499squadron

Feb 3, 2008
What lau,

U now washing at the corner lot, why didn't tell us?

Weekend so full already and weekdays also, so when is the best time to go over?

Will need to go for the Premium shine, already more than 1 year since i last polish.

Any water marks removal services and how much?

Still using Flex 3401vrg and Porta Cable 7434? Chun man, best results and it last so long, hope u don't raise price ok, Repeat customer lah

:adore: See yo

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Guess what?!In conjunction of the 100th post of this thread i've decided to give away a random prize and guess what again?!?

Congratulations! 449squadron! Seeing how your the 100th post of this thread, you've just random yourself a free Premium Shine out of the prize box! All you need to do is call us and give us a date and selection of protection you would like to use. We've not kept our customer details yet at the moment but if you could just PM me ur number, I'll make the arrangement to see your ride is well taken care of.

Anytime is a good time, we've just extended ourself to a night shift for a more flexible opening hour. But seeing how this is a free gift, your ride has to be done between Monday-Thursday where we have lesser of a car for polishing jobs.

Forgive me for not informing about the expansion of our shop, we are running both the corner as a washing bay for maintenance and stuff, and with the main one as a polishing bay. Watermark removal is now RM60 for certain sides of the car mirrors not all, its a new product we discovered to be deemed effective for now.

The flex is to give us the best results for our customers, we use all sorts of machine for the proper job, hopefully there is more to come to further ensure the safety and quality of the cars finish. Sadly we cant deliver on a faster finishing job when it comes to an almost perfect finish, thus it might take a day or 2 depending on how bad ur car condition is. Sorry mate.

Congratulations again 499squadron and for being such a great supporter of our success, we owe it all to our dear friends and customers who are part of our family that made it all possible for a better Klasse. And a big shout out to ZeroToHundred staff and members for the advocation and support, with out you guys non of this would be possible. Thank you, my heart goes out to all of you guys, God bless your souls.

Thank you
-Joel-

Last edited:

499squadron

Feb 3, 2008
Hi Joel,

Wow, a FREE Premium Polish. I am so surprised and will PM to you my appointment, nice to hear that you have extended your time to midnight, cos the last time i went the was just too many cars.

Premium means I will be able to remove those hairy swirl marks? Can you throw in the Klasse Super slick that I am hearing about.

Thanksssss

May 3, 2009
out of curiosity,where do you usually polish/wax the car over weekend
because the shop you have in the middle seems to be closed everytime i drive pass. or do you polish/wax in the corner lot together where the car is wash?

hehehe..sorry for the silly question :proud:

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Hi Memphisto,

Thats a good question, we are looking for a suitable alternative place to do our polishing and auto detailing, please bear with us for the moment.

Temporarily we are using only the front section of the Daikin shop to our polishing and also a section of the carwash to carry out our jobs. In the future we hope to be finally able to do it in a fixed position till we resolve our current problems.

Sorry for the late reply as I am away on exam weeks and just got off.

Regards,
Joel
(Klasse A.D)

*For those who have PMed me please be patient as I just got back, will resolve the issues you have for your automobile. Sorry for any inconvience caused, and thank you for the elaborate explaination that made the problem solving process more smoothly.

Bump: Hi Memphisto,

Thats a good question, we are looking for a suitable alternative place to do our polishing and auto detailing, please bear with us for the moment.

Temporarily we are using only the front section of the Daikin shop to our polishing and also a section of the carwash to carry out our jobs. In the future we hope to be finally able to do it in a fixed position till we resolve our current problems.

Sorry for the late reply as I am away on exam weeks and just got off.

Regards,
Joel
(Klasse A.D)

*For those who have PMed me please be patient as I just got back, will resolve the issues you have for your automobile. Sorry for any inconvience caused, and thank you for the elaborate explaination that made the problem solving process more smoothly.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I respayed my car almost 6 years ago...

Its extra metallic powder 2K metalic oven baked spray with diamond effects.

One angle it looks like blue, another angle it looks like greenish blue....

Am sending to touch up the rear boot lit and bumper soon...

The repainter assured me it will be very close in matching the old paint...

Also it has got watermarks on the front of the car and on the left side of the front door & windscreen.

Overall the paintwork is in almost perfect...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience